BBL 2023/24 BBL SuperCoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Thankgod I fielded Tye, thing is I wouldn't have if Bancroft didn't spud it up last night. Finally a positive.

This game would've been half decent if Johnson took that 2nd wicket. And then you could argue Tye wouldn't have done anything if they were only defending 110.

Maxwell 20 runs for 45? * me. This scoring is ****ed. So batsman friendly.

Also, * you Tye.
you kidding? The bowlers get kissed compared to the bats. If you don't get over 20 you are ****** as a bat no matter how good your SR is

bowlers can get 40+ pts in the last over bowling to tail enders swinging blindly for runs like Lord AJ showed us today

Maxi could have gone absolutely huge. I have him but glad he got out cheaply as I didn't C him. Can still beat Short with fielding pts, already added +10 with a catch and he hasn't bowled an over yet

Hoping Maxy gets about 65, enough to make my score look better and enough gap to 88 that it feels like looping Short was worth it.

And really hoping Stoinis doesn't bowl as I finally traded him out... (took me like 4 years to work out he's no good).

Ah right on cue, watch him take 4fa.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping Maxy gets about 65, enough to make my score look better and enough gap to 88 that it feels like looping Short was worth it.

And really hoping Stoinis doesn't bowl as I finally traded him out... (took me like 4 years to work out he's no good).

Ah right on cue, watch him take 4fa.
you can't bank on a lot in this game but one thing you can bank on is Stoinis being a hack for the whole season apart from one good game

you can't bank on a lot in this game but one thing you can bank on is Stoinis being a hack for the whole season apart from one good game

So true, genuine dud. There was one season where he was basically a lock for 50+ and 2fa but the issue was that was about 5 years ago and everyone seems to forget what he's dished up since.

I just scraped past 600 with a score of 602, it might have been better if Maxwell played like he actually GAF about winning the game.

He threw his wicket away with a reckless shot and then bowled one token over after the game was pretty much already lost for the Stars.

I don't want to bring up match fixing but that game had a stench about it from a few Stars players that looked like they weren't trying.

725 in the end

Tye last over saved me
Expected more from Sams holding that much coin over his bye. Warner also a bad trade in, wish I just went Hosein or even Neser even though he has the bye next week
Annoyed most about Johnson being stiff
Also held Walter when many traded with the bye next week...had the chance for a decent bat and failed

Look at trades for the final week....already have Warner, Tanveer and Sams as my thunder players. Will probably add 2 more thunder + Hosein

Walter, Johnson out + 60k bank should mean money isn't an issue

Will run the same E loops for my canes on Monday night - McDerm, Chaud and Jewell. Surely Jewell is due to do something

In a surprise to absolutely nobody, the Sydney forecast for Wednesday looks rubbish which could be a potential spanner in the works. Already have Bancroft, Sams and Sangha and was thinking of just loading up with Warner, Hales and Green/McAndrew to play it safe but who knows now.

In a surprise to absolutely nobody, the Sydney forecast for Wednesday looks rubbish which could be a potential spanner in the works. Already have Bancroft, Sams and Sangha and was thinking of just loading up with Warner, Hales and Green/McAndrew to play it safe but who knows now.
That probably rules out getting Hosein now...

Wish we knew for sure that rain would wash out thunder second game. I didn't really want to pick up anymore thunder players. Spuds like McAndrew and Hatcher had big weeks but seem like traps. Would like to just get some high ceiling bowlers like Jordan, Dwarsh, Abbott, Morris

That probably rules out getting Hosein now...

Wish we knew for sure that rain would wash out thunder second game. I didn't really want to pick up anymore thunder players. Spuds like McAndrew and Hatcher had big weeks but seem like traps. Would like to just get some high ceiling bowlers like Jordan, Dwarsh, Abbott, Morris

Yeah I'd like to get one of Kerr or Abbott in but it's almost impossible to decide as there is quite a lot of rain forecast for Sydney but at the same time not having Warner and Hales could massively backfire. And Chris Green never looks like taking wickets but the Showgrounds pitch was turning square the other day. Stuff you Sydney!

And not to mention trades being locked in tomorrow if you get Thunder guys in. Also annoying how Harper is in the same game as McDermott, using the loop for Bancroft after he got bowled by a 55 year old SOK last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back