NRL 2024 NRL Supercoach - ✨League Code: 958710 ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

With Leniu, Tupouniua & Piakura likely all out this round, i may be trading. Not sure who to though. At least Leniu is on my bench and i can replace Sitili and Piakura in my 17 without trading if i want to :think:
Of course Piakura & Sitili were named (I'm happy, just surprised). Ill wait a week on trading Leniu so ill have more info available

A couple changes to my Fantasy side.

Mam & Sitili > Terrell May & J.Arthars

Flanagan goes to Halves with Strange backup half.

I didnt need to pull the trigger on these trades as i still rate Sitili & Mam but i think T.May will be a gun this season particularly early on with JWH & Leniu out. Arthars was almost in my side to start the season too. Sitili & Mam may burn me for trading but its a game where i think you have to be aggressive early and Mam's missed tackle count was concerning. That said, its more about who i get rather than who i sell with those trades.

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 3.44.07 pm.png

In fantasy i have Luke DNP HOK
Strange 44 is my only active emergency 5 to 8
Do i get his 44 ?

So it's 12c/576 or 12c/620

B Turbo, Flanagan, Garrick, Wong, Bostock tp

Not too bad in the end so far

In fantasy i have Luke DNP HOK
Strange 44 is my only active emergency 5 to 8
Do i get his 44 ?

So it's 12c/576 or 12c/620

B Turbo, Flanagan, Garrick, Wong, Bostock tp

Not too bad in the end so far
Is Luke on your field? If he is, unfortunately im pretty sure you dont get the points. If he is on your bench then you get Strange's score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mam and Trindal are gonski.
Thinking of bringing in Brooks and Talakai for cash gen and brooks could be a keeper.. other option is Mulitalo and Townsend

I also boosted.

Mam, Luki, Hutchison > Brooks, May (Roosters), Lussick (via Lawton/Salmon)

156.6k to play with next round! Happy to get Levi off the field. Scores of 45 & 39 with a try in both doesnt bode well really but i'll take the average of 42 and run while i can. If everything goes well, a Levi > J.Brailey trade may end up being popular in a few rounds time.

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 5.53.26 pm.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back