Resource NBL SuperCoach 2023/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Did not have the best round. 357. Down to 214 overall.

About 80% sure I will boost this week or next.

Thoughts are:

McDaniel, Robinson, J. Galloway > Illi, PJC and Creek.

Plan is then next week to bring in 2 Cairns players for McCarron and Galloway. Likely looking at Klintman and Armstrong.

C1842D5E-C285-471D-B12D-8343811F2DD0.png

370 and up to 639
Current team after Delly + Robinson > Creek and PJC.
Can't decide whether to use a boost to get another on the double. Would be trading out Doyle for probably Goulding or Browne. There's probably 15-30 points this week to be gained. Worth a boost I'm not sure. Thoughts?

Screenshot 2023-10-18 190953.png
c

Last edited:
Final trades this round are:

Looking for the future slightly but also trying to make up some ground this round

Out: Doyle, KGalliway, JGalloway
In: PJC, Ili, Creek

Captain on Creek

Team

Creek, Travers (McDaniel, Sarr)
Hukporti (Olbrich)
McCarron, Ili (PJC, Robinson)

Plan is to shift McCarron on next week via McDaniel for Klintman and bring in Bannan for Olbrich.

Attachments

• IMG_6817.png
    IMG_6817.png
    236.5 KB · Views: 14
Just looking ahead, time to dump Melbourne & Illawarra players after round 5 and load up on Cairns & NZ players.

Next round i think ill trade Sarr & Henshall > Klintman & Bannan

Round 6 (boost) - Travers, Hukporti, Robinson > Miller & 2 other NZ/Cairns players

At least that is the current plan

293 and down 143 spots to 782. Thought I'd take a bigger hit only fielding 3 on the double so glad I saved the boost.

Current trades Creek, Galloway & McDaniel > Klintman, Waardenburg and Miller. Loading up on Cairns players.
Bannan also a possible in but he can maybe wait til next week.
Screenshot 2023-10-23 142510.png

Last edited:
Decided to use my 3rd boost this week to save cash and set me up for the next 4-6 weeks.

Final trades are:

Olbrich, Creek, McCarron OUT
Cheatham, Klintman, Waardenburg IN

• Waardenburg starts in C, Hukporti is benched. - Cheatham starts over Klintman.
  • 9 DGR + Sarr with set up for 6 next week prior to trades.
  • Thought about Norton but rather just get NZ/Cairns players at this point and hold McDaniel to get exposure to Brisbane guard rotation
  • Likely downgrade next week to Armstrong / Bannan to get Miller. Have Robinson / Ili on doubles in guard spot so doesn’t make sense to get Miller this week when forwards are a more pressing issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moved up 36 spots to 20 overall. Wasted a boost on Cheatham which is annoying.

Trades this week are Cheatham > Bannan and Hukporti > Cotton

Leaves 62k in bank and team looking like:

Klintman, Bannan (McDaniel, Travers)
Waardenburg (Sarr)
PJC (C), Cotton (Robinson, Ili)

The forwards are quite light this week but at least I’ve got 7 DGR total and should set me up for next week.

Expecting a bit of a drop, so If those popular value plays can have good games allowing me to maintain a similar rank, it would be a win.

Plan next week would be to dump Ili for Armstrong and bring in Pinder For McDaniel.

Just Lamb (c) & PJC last night = 130. Good start to the round. I've only got 6 DGRs though with 2 Perth & 2 Tassie players. I also have to field a single game player as my centre for the round - Pinder or Magnay. If i can hold ground at 58 overall i will be pretty happy considering my team is set up reasonably well for round 11.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back