Resource NBL SuperCoach 2023/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a round one score of 437, these are my proposed trades for this week:

Screen Shot 2023-10-03 at 6.07.07 pm.png

Would leave me with this team for the week:

Screen Shot 2023-10-03 at 6.08.19 pm.png

Will be a weaker round having to field Klintman and Mennenga, but always planned that to allow for strong rounds in 1, 3, 4 and 5.

Tossing up Smith with guys like Crawford and McVeigh. Would love Doyle, but he is sadly out of reach for me this round.

Definitely still need to get switched onto thinking ahead with the fixture. I probably should've brought in Cummings over Doyle given SEM are one of only a few teams with the double in round 4. Delly a big target in the next week or 2 for that reason

Last edited:
Definitely still need to get switched onto thinking ahead with the fixture. I probably should've brought in Cummings over Doyle given SEM are one of only a few teams with the double in round 4. Delly a big target in the next week or 2 for that reason
See how Delly goes with I.Clark back on Sunday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

313 and 782 overall.

ATM thinking just Cook and McVeigh > Delly and McDaniels

Delly in for his 3x double and especially next week's double

McDaniel looks like he's got plenty of cash still to make if he keeps getting big minutes

I'm iffy on keeping Henshall but idk if anyone I can get him to is really worth the boost, so he probably just stays until Bannan or Armstrong are back and hopefully makes a little cash in the meantime

Next week target Creek and/or Cummings, NZ players

Could also bring in Cumming instead of Delly this week with his lower BE and start one of Galloway/Sarr/McDaniel

Team:
Screenshot 2023-10-09 164233.png

318. 420 overall.

Can do Cook/K.Galloway > Robinson/McDaniel

View attachment 1825873

Change of heart. Im doing the following trades below. I want Doyle this round as a captain option and next round ill upgrade him to Creek for a captaincy option. I dont need to do Valentine to Robinson but it should help with cash generation and maybe points. Valentine didnt get the minutes i thought that he would. Olbrich comes back into my team. With Peatling out i think/hope he gets some more minutes and he seems to score well when given the opportunity.

Form the screenshot below, i think i'll field Robinson instead of Sobey.

Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 12.51.43 pm.png
Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 12.52.16 pm.png

Change of heart. Im doing the following trades below. I want Doyle this round as a captain option and next round ill upgrade him to Creek for a captaincy option. I dont need to do Valentine to Robinson but it should help with cash generation and maybe points. Valentine didnt get the minutes i thought that he would. Olbrich comes back into my team. With Peatling out i think/hope he gets some more minutes and he seems to score well when given the opportunity.

Form the screenshot below, i think i'll field Robinson instead of Sobey.

View attachment 1829283
View attachment 1829285
I'm now seriously debating boosting for Valentine > Robinson as well for the cash gen. I didn't use a boost last week and kinda regret it, might boost while there's still cash gen to chase

Last edited:
I'm now seriously debating boosting for Valentine > Robinson as well for the cash gen. I didn't use a boost last week and kinda regret it, might boost while there's still cash gen to chase
Yeah, its my first used boost. I think its worth it for the probability of cash generation. It may backfire but im happy with the potential payoff so im going for it.

Scored 362 last round and improved to 91st overall.

Looking at doing Valentine > Robinson and Baynes > Albrich this round. Free up 170k cash for next round and fix the Baynes mess.

8 DGR with 1 eye on next week.

Jeez Robinson is playing terribly. Trying too hard it seems. His main downfall has been making passes that just arent on (although also a couple fumbles by teammates contributed to his 5 TOs).

Apart from him, im happy i traded in Doyle this round and made him captain. Scores with ease, and with Tassie's offensive system he gets opportunities for assists too. He rebounds well for his position too. Just a gun allround.

Olbrich didnt get that much time on court, hopefully he gets more of a chance in this half. Im hoping the Hawks come out and close the gap or starters might be subbed early!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back