Resource NBL SuperCoach 2023/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Did the Basketball Blokes say rookies are priced at ~6? I'm hoping one of the Cairns rookies scores well enough to be an option. Lat Mayen looks like he can score, maybe Mennenga too. I also think Kuol could score well, but pity he's not rookie-priced.

Edit: forgot about Bobi Klintman. Had a decent Blitz and could be a good smokey.

Last edited:
Jackson-Cartwright on 57 so far. Wish NZ had started on a double. He was one I would have had in. Mennenga also doing well. Wonder if he's worth bringing in for one price rise.

What are you guys planning with your trades? I might trade Cotton out to Valentine and then trade him back in for round 3.

What are you guys planning with your trades? I might trade Cotton out to Valentine and then trade him back in for round 3.
I think I'll probably work in order of who I need to get rid of most urgently-White and Henshall both need to go, and Olbrich is very borderline. I might give him another chance as he got decent minutes and did show good scoring potential in Blitz.

If Cook scores 20 again I'm not sure if I should be keeping him either at his price.

I know a lot are talking about trading Cotton but I'm not sure its worth using one of my boosts to do so especially if I'll want him round 3. His scoring is probably strong enough that fielding him on a single isn't that bad if need be?

I think I'll probably work in order of who I need to get rid of most urgently-White and Henshall both need to go, and Olbrich is very borderline. I might give him another chance as he got decent minutes and did show good scoring potential in Blitz.

If Cook scores 20 again I'm not sure if I should be keeping him either at his price.

I know a lot are talking about trading Cotton but I'm not sure its worth using one of my boosts to do so especially if I'll want him round 3. His scoring is probably strong enough that fielding him on a single isn't that bad if need be?
No, you don't need to trade him, but I'm thinking Valentine x 2 is better and probably creates more cash. I don't have White so only need to trade out Henshall, really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCarron had two fouls in the first minute or so of the game and then got subbed out. I'd be pissed if I had him.

Actually, Delly is sucking too.

Last edited:
All out for 401 it looks like.

White > McDaniel obvious trade #1 for me

Cotton probably has to go after that weak game as his price will surely drop a bunch now so will be able to get him much cheaper for R3. Maybe Doyle in?

And then really not sure if it's worth using a boost. Henshall went nuts in his second game so I'm not too keen to trade him. Could bring in Mennenga for Olbrich for some quick cash gen but unsure if that's worth using a boost? Sarr's second game a bit disappointing but think probably wise to hold tight with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back