BBL 2023/24 BBL SuperCoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Had the top 3 highest scoring Thunder players at least.... will captain Hardie. Think I should have done enough for top 100 at least but Short vc might've made things interesting in terms of pushing for top 10.

Overton scored more than I was hoping for too.

A toss up between Maxwell and Hardie for the C, I like Maxwell's chances of scoring more against the Canes than Hardie against the Sixers.

There is a risk that Maxwell will put in another IDGAF performance though now that the Stars are out of the running for finals.

At least with Hardie you know that he will actually try to play to the best of his ability even if his ability isn't as good as Maxwell.

Lawrence absolutely junking here, worse than a Tye junk. Think Maxwell just kept him on because he knew the Canes would keep belting the ball to fielders.

Would not have been happy if Ellis someone got 20+ as changed from him to Jordan as my loop option last minute as I had a chunk of money sitting there.

3 Maxwell catches hurts when I didn't C him. I guess I should be thankful that one of my players took a catch for once...it's been a while

Either Hardie C or stick with Sams VC now.

I don’t have Maxy C either so kinda barracking for a duck from him. 30 in the field isn’t bad, never know with Maxy, can take a 3fa out of nowhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

42 from Hardie, happy enough with that. 50 runs plus would've been nice but had to hit out or get out and barely middled a ball all innings. Should bowl 3+ and Scorchers will make enough runs for Tye to junk up.

Hopefully he didn't hit that as I'm angry enough at Inglis for getting out for 18.

Connolly turns into Mitch Marsh when he's on my bench

He's on my bench too but I wasn't going to start him and risk losing Overton's 83, he won't beat his score unless he bowls and takes wickets.

I only have Hardie on field in this game, not a bad score from him but he will need to bowl and take wickets too to beat Maxwell's score as C.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back