NRL 2024 NRL Supercoach - ✨League Code: 958710 ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of changes as round 1 gets closer. Tatola, Leniu & Tupouniua have found their way into my team. Been agonising over the HOK position but i think ive gone back to the 'tried and tested' combo. Not entirely happy with my FrF but i dont want to start Leniu or Hughes. Not sure about Willison's minutes so he is out.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.12.13 pm.png

Yeah i like it. A couple picks im skeptical of but even in my own team there are a couple picks im not sure about haha. Currently we share the same 4 FrFs. I guess the one question i have for you is 'what is your backup plan if Iro and/or C.Harris-Tevita arent selected?' I feel like the rest of your side is really well balanced and looks great but you may need to spend a little more cash on that bench if things dont go your way on Tueday.

So i've realised that i simply dont have the cash to like every position and have cheapies that are a good chance to play and retain their spot.

As such, it was a decision of whether to go with set and forget hookers at the expense of CTW or FrFs. I want to go with the Hammer, Averillo, RTS & May too much to drop any of them so i simply had to choose between Grant and Leniu in the front row or go with Brandon Smith & Tapine. However, option B of Brandon Smith & Tapine requires an additional 35k which i cant find anywhere really except my bench hooker position.

My 2rF spending is not decreasing. I want a look at all those potential breakout mid-rangers and will accept if i have to sideways or downgrade one or two.

Halfbacks and 5/8s are locked in. Im happy to spend up a little on the bench to get 2 guys that look secure in their respective teams.

CTWs are basically locked in except for Taupiki, will see teams next Tuesday and maybe change to a Bradley/Cartwright type

FBs are locked in.

So i really like my team now. A few tough decisions like who to start out of Fermor/Curran/Luki/Piakura/Lane/Tupouniua and the Hookers/FrF did my head in.

Essentially the only move id like to make would be Leniu to Tapine but there is this little thing called the salary cap which plays a factor in that :p

$9,800 leftover

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 4.11.21 pm.png

Second year doin NRL SC. Last year got found out picking to many of the big names and come origin rounds I was in big trouble. Have tried to pick a few less and have also gone with a few PODs

I’m also pretty tempted to throw out half back combo and go Hynes and Trindal IMG_9355.png IMG_9356.jpeg

So i've realised that i simply dont have the cash to like every position and have cheapies that are a good chance to play and retain their spot.

As such, it was a decision of whether to go with set and forget hookers at the expense of CTW or FrFs. I want to go with the Hammer, Averillo, RTS & May too much to drop any of them so i simply had to choose between Grant and Leniu in the front row or go with Brandon Smith & Tapine. However, option B of Brandon Smith & Tapine requires an additional 35k which i cant find anywhere really except my bench hooker position.

My 2rF spending is not decreasing. I want a look at all those potential breakout mid-rangers and will accept if i have to sideways or downgrade one or two.

Halfbacks and 5/8s are locked in. Im happy to spend up a little on the bench to get 2 guys that look secure in their respective teams.

CTWs are basically locked in except for Taupiki, will see teams next Tuesday and maybe change to a Bradley/Cartwright type

FBs are locked in.

So i really like my team now. A few tough decisions like who to start out of Fermor/Curran/Luki/Piakura/Lane/Tupouniua and the Hookers/FrF did my head in.

Essentially the only move id like to make would be Leniu to Tapine but there is this little thing called the salary cap which plays a factor in that :p

$9,800 leftover

View attachment 1916194
Not to rain on your parade but there's plenty of talk that Averillo won't make the 17 to start the season.

Second year doin NRL SC. Last year got found out picking to many of the big names and come origin rounds I was in big trouble. Have tried to pick a few less and have also gone with a few PODs

I’m also pretty tempted to throw out half back combo and go Hynes and TrindalView attachment 1916603View attachment 1916604
Lolo isn’t someone I’d even consider these days. Think moving Cotter into the Front Row and getting a Fermor or Loki would be better.

Love the pod in Edwards.

Lolo isn’t someone I’d even consider these days. Think moving Cotter into the Front Row and getting a Fermor or Loki would be better.

Love the pod in Edwards.
Cheers mate. I had him more so for the duel position being able to switch with Cotter - which iwas doin for the byes but just realised… same team lol.. I’m think I’m way over thinking it but trying a different approach to last season. I’ll have a look at options to switch lolo out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m also pretty tempted to throw out half back combo and go Hynes and Trindal
IMG_9355.png IMG_9356.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back