Prediction 2017 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

This game will sell out easy. I'll be there and I'll be dragging quite few with me. Hopefully 3 sellouts this year so Barr will get his act together and upgrade manuka to 20k
Enjoy! I'm guessing Dogs would get a bit of support in Canberra as its all expatriates and a lot of vics probably wont prefer us?

Just realised..... WHO WAS THE F#*%#ING GENIUS THAT SCHEDULED OUR DERBY GAME AGAINST SYDNEY AT SPOTLESS AT THE SAME TIME AS THE WANDERERS VS ARSENAL AT ANZ?!!!???!!!???!!

MORONS!!!!!!!!!
Dunno about this. You'd think with the Swans big supporter base you'd be getting a sell-out anyway - but I suppose you'd lose a lot of media coverage.
Also depends if Aresenal bring out their B team. We saw at the MCG this year if you bring a crap side, you'll get a crap crowd. A whopping 23,174 for Victory vs Juventus. If ANZ gets something similar this time - the Derby might be a chance to beat it :)

Dunno about this. You'd think with the Swans big supporter base you'd be getting a sell-out anyway - but I suppose you'd lose a lot of media coverage.
Also depends if Aresenal bring out their B team. We saw at the MCG this year if you bring a crap side, you'll get a crap crowd. A whopping 23,174 for Victory vs Juventus. If ANZ gets something similar this time - the Derby might be a chance to beat it :)

Yeah, but we already got our tickets. I'll be across the road watching the soccer and not at the derby. Absolutely sux.

Just realised..... WHO WAS THE F#*%#ING GENIUS THAT SCHEDULED OUR DERBY GAME AGAINST SYDNEY AT SPOTLESS AT THE SAME TIME AS THE WANDERERS VS ARSENAL AT ANZ?!!!???!!!???!!

MORONS!!!!!!!!!
Thankfully didnt buy em.

Am abit nervous over these 1 offs and what the strength of the team will be.

Overall though have to say its a stupid and shortsighted decision.

How did we get Richmond twice? I dont want to rubbish them given the class their supporters showed over the Deledio trade, but seriously how?
Will be interesting to see what support they bring to Spotless, I'm guessing a fair bit?
Also see Port at Manuka, reckon their a bit like the date you dont want bring home. Better to go to their place all up. Feel a bit for our bethren in that chilly place, kinda squares up for the dogs Friday game.
For all that I will go, seeing them get a whooping is always worth doing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back