Prediction 2017 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Well i have just signed up to that new giants forum. And no need for the freo part of my name in there. So Simmo is registered :)

Its not a bad idea having too. Especially for you later in the year when you need a break from bulldogs supporters GG :)

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Haha. I never had a prob with freo as such.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Just visited my PO box and found my giants stuff waiting there for me: pen, sticker, magnetic fixture and Foundation member coin.

The junior membership pack for my daughter was pretty good, included a polo top, or did I pay for that separately? I can't remember.

Wheres Simmofreo 's membership? Is it just

images.jpg

Or is there a deeper conspiracy at work? I await furtgrr developments with bated breath.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick question about people's membership cards.

I've got Dylan Shiel on the card, but I've also seen Heath Shaw on cards as well.

Junior membership is different too.

Who've you all got?
No picture on ours this year

Last edited:
Shiel on our adult members cards - Sydney Giants.

BTW, Leon said tonight we are now over 13k members. The website doesn't reflect that though.
I got Shiel last year on a Sydney Giants Card, maybe that's the clue?

Not yet

Where is my F&#&#&#&#&#&# scarf :)

Lol

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm waiting for the Scarf. You probably only need it if your planning on going to that place called Blundstone arena before July anyway. Presumably North couldn't afford to construct a stadium on Macquarie Island.
Tempted to go to the Hawks game in Launceston though.
:cool:Taking a not very focussed but not yet retired attitude to work this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back