2018 Formula One Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, the graphics are very computer gamey but I don't mind then. It's quite near and tidy.

In other news, Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa, who are Red Bull sponsored riders, are getting a test drive in an F1 car. I hope Red Bull are prepared for the expense of Marc punting someone and Dani flipping the thing through the air.

Brundle reckons Alonso is set to walk out of F1 at years end.

Would be a sad thing to see, one of the true greats struggling down the back for his last few years. Must be fed up

Max owes Daniel.

Daniel has chosen to be a leader and mentor even though Max has screwed a lot of s**t up.

Daniel can win this title and max can help him. Max can get in the way of fingerboy and cause I'm black .

Max can do long first stints making those two work hard to get past him. Making them change strategy. Or he can do long second stints when they do 3 stop strategy

Once Merc and scuderia realise what's happening for the 13 races.

Everything changes

Max owes Daniel.

Daniel has chosen to be a leader and mentor even though Max has screwed a lot of s**t up.

Daniel can win this title and max can help him. Max can get in the way of fingerboy and cause I'm black .

Max can do long first stints making those two work hard to get past him. Making them change strategy. Or he can do long second stints when they do 3 stop strategy

Once Merc and scuderia realise what's happening for the 13 races.

Everything changes
Except Red Bull don't have a first driver policy after Webber/Vettel. They don't even give team orders when one car has the pace over the other.

Disagree that Daniel can win the title. Daniel can win Hungary, Singpare and Suzuka and get a few podiums when the Mercs or Ferrari's have failures or grid penalties. Too many of the circuits are determined by power, so a renault car will never win the WDC under current regs.

Daniel is known for his consistency and ability to overtake.

I understand your logic behind Daniel not winning.

I believe the rbr is more competitive this year. I feel that this will.inflience more races. Which means vettel and Hamilton never gat far enough in front to be able to cruise.

This means more breakdowns more, mistake, less wins.

Riccardio due for some luck consistency wise

When drivers dominate monaco like he did. They win world titles

barring bad luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel won't win the title this year unfortunately.

The red bull car is too track specific as they have had to make sacrifices due to that engine, which is almost ready for its first set of grid penalties.

Would take a miracle and the mercs falling over for rbr to even have a chance.

Ricciardo 10 place grid penalty for Montreal. New engine components.

New Renault engine worth 0.1sec a lap.

Congratulations f1 you just lost a viewer for this weekend.

I'm not getting up at 3am just to watch Dan be up against it. Your grid penalties ******* suck!

Canada is typically not a strong track for Red Bull as it is typically an outright power circuit. Mercedes have dominated there for the last 3 years and as a result I would rather see Red Bull take penalties this race than in upcoming races.

The same thing goes for later in the season. I could easily see Red Bull take penalties at Monza so that they are well placed for Singapore for example.

At their peak Red Bull used to have an aero advantage which they could use at tracks like Canada, but Mercedes have closed the gap and will likely be in a similar low down force configuration to Red Bull this weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back