2018 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
over just two finals though..

Small sample size, no doubt. But given he dominated on both occasions rucking all game as GWS' #1 ruck, that's enough for me.

Should also have no competition as well most of the year, with GWS preferring to use Patton as FWD half ruck relief instead of playing a second ruckman in Simpson.

Small sample size, no doubt. But given he dominated on both occasions rucking all game as GWS' #1 ruck, that's enough for me.

Should also have no competition as well most of the year, with GWS preferring to use Patton as FWD half ruck relief instead of playing a second ruckman in Simpson.
Been on Lobb all pre-season. Just a matter or him being ready in time.

Best forward under 472k?

Current ‘popular’ options are:
McLean
vs
Petracca +$36k
vs
Lobb + $73k

Have had McLean but haven’t actually seen him, so purely going off numbers.

Any advice?

431F1696-FFB8-4F93-BAFE-BF5C7CB1E739.jpeg

Best forward under 472k?

Current ‘popular’ options are:
McLean
vs
Petracca +$36k
vs
Lobb + $73k

Have had McLean but haven’t actually seen him, so purely going off numbers.

Any advice?

View attachment 474459
Definitely not Lobb ......will play predominantly fwd IMO .....underdone to ruck ....largest risk

McLean v Petracca is a coin toss ???? ......me Petracca purely for the "star" power factor & Viney out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca plays outside, Viney is in and under. May as well say Tom McDonald is out, so Petracca is a no brainer.

No
Are you saying Petracca with his build & ave speed is a pure outside player .....in the mould of Stephensen ? ............nah, maybe not the bull that Viney is, but he does win contested ball ....doesn't he ??

Are you saying Petracca with his build & ave speed is a pure outside player .....in the mould of Stephensen ? ............nah, maybe not the bull that Viney is, but he does win contested ball ....doesn't he ??
Yep, he does. But he doesn’t, and won’t, play the role Viney does.
IMO Maynard will step in to Viney’s role. Called it a while back. Very similar players.

Yep, he does. But he doesn’t, and won’t, play the role Viney does.
IMO Maynard will step in to Viney’s role. Called it a while back. Very similar players.
Question I guess is, if he remains at HFF and pinch hits in the kids, will he improve enough to justify picking him?!! Can he average 95?

Question I guess is, if he remains at HFF and pinch hits in the kids, will he improve enough to justify picking him?!! Can he average 95?
I think he will, just through his improved body strength. The bloke is a genuine gun and his disposal and decision making is everting Jack Watts was meant to have :D

I think he will, just through his improved body strength. The bloke is a genuine gun and his disposal and decision making is everting Jack Watts was meant to have :D
I bloody hope so. I know as a saints supporter I’m meant to have a chip on my shoulder re:Dees/Petracca etc, but I just want him to dominate this year!

Issue with SC is it’s not about what I want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back