2018 season. Watts>>>>>>Jenkins.

Which one of these down hillers will statically be better in 2018.

• Watts

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • Jenkins

Votes: 22 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you really this stupid? How does the number of games impact an average figure. That’s why it’s called an average. Otherwise it would be called a total figure wouldn’t it. Jesus Christ you’re thick.

Yep...He majored in carpentry at the Alberton School For The Imbecilic:huh:
LpqNRV1.jpg

Don’t tag me freakshow, and least try and stay a litttle classy s**t for brains. we all know what happened to roovolution with a similar gesture made. I’m pretty confident Watts will be playing finals in 2018, Jenkins won’t.

Wouldn't bet on that...

I hope so, I’d rather him than Jacqueline:D
What a soft****.

Speaking of soft****s...I just saw on the news Fatty Roider hearing footsteps and ducking in a marking contest ROFL...reminded me of Boak:)
#duckingleadership
I just watched the news too. Seems like your thug captain is back to his old tricks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Care to show us how we sold the farm????
Paer s**t themselves and ‘buy in’ 3 players Watts, Motlop and some other hack whose name escapes me...that’s right...Rockliff to go for all out success before Kerns perceived premiership window closes....well guess what, what a blunder:D.
That Puffer, is selfish recruiting at the expense of your future.
Kern has put all his eggs in one basket and the arse has fallen out of it.

Paer s**t themselves and ‘buy in’ 3 players Watts, Motlop and some other hack whose name escapes me...that’s right...Rockliff to go for all out success before Kerns perceived premiership window closes....well guess what, what a blunder:D.
That Puffer, is selfish recruiting at the expense of your future.
Kern has put all his eggs in one basket and the arse has fallen out of it.
You forgot to mention Trengove, Thomas, Toumpas and McKenzie

We didn't trade 2 first rounders flog :)

Are you just stupid or are you just really stupid?
Listen dickwad; you sold the farm coz Kern wanted immediate results...admit it.
It was a self interest decision that will ultimately see him sacked because of your shitheap franchises abilty to CHOKE.

Listen dickwad; you sold the farm coz Kern wanted immediate results...admit it.
It was a self interest decision that will ultimately see him sacked because of your shitheap franchises abilty to CHOKE.
Lol dickwad. Cute.

Care to show me how we sold the farm when we IMPROVED our draft position for 2019 and bought in 3 notable players?

Where as you traded 2 first rounders.

* you are stupid.

Lol dickwad. Cute.

Care to show me how we sold the farm when we IMPROVED our draft position for 2019 and bought in 3 notable players?

Where as you traded 2 first rounders.

**** you are stupid.
Why not include our improved position in this draft in your bias statements?

Back