Player Watch Harry Schoenberg - Ruptured Achilles

Remove this Banner Ad

Good call if you ever need anything next visit let me know - Mexican Hat the best beach in South Australia!!
I havent been up the coast to Fowlers for many years, but I would back in Sensation Beach in the Coffin Bay National Park against any other beach in SA. I need to get up and have a look at the far west again soon!
Sensation.jpg

How disappointed would Harry Shoenberg have to be to come check out his own draft thread on bigfooty to find an Adelaide / Port Augusta / Darwin shitfight break out?
It's crazy. Darwin's shouldn't be in the conversation

The Hills are lovely, I'm very biased of course but after a decade of living in the suburbs I can't wait to get back there in the next few weeks in a brand new house.

After our holiday to North America.
Hope you didn’t suffer any losses in the hills fires

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you talking about? Weather in Adelaide is some of the best in the world imo and no one ever says it.
Bloody freezing? It doesn't even snow and rarely gets under 10 degrees. No pesky humidity and doesn't rain too much.
Downside is the dry heat I'll give you that but overall the weather is great.

dry heat is the best form of heat until someone invents cool heat.

I don’t experience summer. We only have 2 seasons in the Top End
Wet and dry.

4 my ass. 10 months of summer and 2 months of trying to do winter.

I havent been up the coast to Fowlers for many years, but I would back in Sensation Beach in the Coffin Bay National Park against any other beach in SA. I need to get up and have a look at the far west again soon!
View attachment 794929

Perlubie just out of Streaky Bay is the best beach that I can remember. It’s also as far west as I have been, so I know I haven’t seen the best yet.

Not for much longer, missus signed a contract yesterday, she starts in Mt Gambier in February. I’m hopeful that I won’t be too far behind her.
Wow, that's a big change.

Will need to buy winter clothes...

You are at least close to some great wineries.

Wow, that's a big change.

Will need to buy winter clothes...

You are at least close to some great wineries.

Huge change. We’ve still got winter clothes that we left Adelaide with. But we’ve got plenty, we both love winter clothes and can’t help but buy them even though we can go a full year without wearing any. Spending much more time at home doesn’t help with needing to rug up. We had 2 places in mind if we were going back to SA and working, Mt Gambier and Port Augusta. Close enough if we want to go to something in Adelaide and far enough away if we don’t. Decent sized towns but I fear that I might struggle to find work. Still, we’ve had enough of this place and need to get out. Will just have to tighten the old belts a bit.

Not for much longer, missus signed a contract yesterday, she starts in Mt Gambier in February. I’m hopeful that I won’t be too far behind her.
Bloody nice spot Mt.Gambier, you're getting closer to the coast though have to watch out for Tim Flannery's rising sea levels mate....;)

Now all you need is a holiday shack just up the road in Beachport, one of the best spots in SA especially if you like to wet a line. I'd call it God's country but for offending the atheists....;)
1577230553467.png
1577230870247.png

Huge change. We’ve still got winter clothes that we left Adelaide with. But we’ve got plenty, we both love winter clothes and can’t help but buy them even though we can go a full year without wearing any. Spending much more time at home doesn’t help with needing to rug up. We had 2 places in mind if we were going back to SA and working, Mt Gambier and Port Augusta. Close enough if we want to go to something in Adelaide and far enough away if we don’t. Decent sized towns but I fear that I might struggle to find work. Still, we’ve had enough of this place and need to get out. Will just have to tighten the old belts a bit.
Gee crow, one extreme to the next, spent 2 years in the Mount late 70’s,had the oil heater going for 2 months in the winter non stop, but really enjoyed the Mount when you get there follow the Demons Sth Gambier, depending on what you do work is pretty good, look forward to see how it turns out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back