Player Watch Harry Schoenberg - Ruptured Achilles

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this thread took off.

I'll see your Wilcannia and raise you Ceduna. Anybody been there in the last 20 years? It was like the walking dead but the zombies were being carried off by blow flies.

And Singapore is a police state. The food is good though, including that fresh durian. Mmm.

I'll see your Wilcannia and raise you Ceduna. Anybody been there in the last 20 years? It was like the walking dead but the zombies were being carried off by blow flies.

And Singapore is a police state. The food is good though, including that fresh durian. Mmm.
Isn’t this a Harry discussion !

Plenty of really great indigenous AFL footballers from the West Coast regions might disagree with you...

Whoa up boyo....Smithfield, Davoren Park, Elizabeth still exist don't they?
I grew up in Elizabeth and Salisbury, and barely saw anything, outside of some bikes getting stolen. It's massively exaggerated by people.

Always knew you were a different cat but this takes the cake. There’s so much absurdity in it, it would take too much time but I’ll pick up on a bit.

Pt Augusta has councils, traffic lights and cops, so your fines point is irrelevant and you only get fined if you do something wrong you rebel.

Heaps of crime?
Heaps of traffic?
Getting yelled out?
Never had my car damaged in those scary car parks (touch wood)

You missed an advantage, 15 mins to major sporting events not over 3 hours.

In summer we are cooler.

Port Augusta is a s**t hole. Couldn’t think of a worse place I’d want to live.

I suppose now we know why you have so much time to create pie charts.
I'm coming to stay at your place next time i go to watch the crows. You reckon we'll be right just leaving the door unlocked until we get home?

Speaking of car parks,you just reminded me of two more things that are crap about Adelaide, paying for parking, and how tight city car parks are to maneouver. Stuff paying for parking.

Also, another joke thing about Adelaide, shopping hours. I can remember when I first moved there, went to cruise into the local woolies at 9pm, shut, WTF? Back then woolies were open in the country to at least 10pm, bigger stores were open to midnight, Adelaide's shut at 7 lol. Not open on Sundays either lol.

I can remember one time after getting back to the country after living in Adelaide and i rang up for an xray appt and they were like WTF, why are you calling, just come in. In Adelaide you book a week in advance. Economic rationalism has caught up with the country now tho and depending on the scan you might have to make an appt a few days in advance.

I've been to both in the last 20 years. Been to Ceduna several times in the last decade. Nice spot.

It worries me you are a teacher.
Fear not I spend the majority of my time as an engineer in the mining industry.

I think you are very suited to being an accountant. Hopefully they keep you in a back room crunching numbers, because with your temperament, the last thing I'd have you do is interact with people.

I'm coming to stay at your place next time i go to watch the crows. You reckon we'll be right just leaving the door unlocked until we get home?

Speaking of car parks,you just reminded me of two more things that are crap about Adelaide, paying for parking, and how tight city car parks are to maneouver. Stuff paying for parking.

Also, another joke thing about Adelaide, shopping hours. I can remember when I first moved there, went to cruise into the local woolies at 9pm, shut, WTF? Back then woolies were open in the country to at least 10pm, bigger stores were open to midnight, Adelaide's shut at 7 lol. Not open on Sundays either lol.

I can remember one time after getting back to the country after living in Adelaide and i rang up for an xray appt and they were like WTF, why are you calling, just come in. In Adelaide you book a week in advance. Economic rationalism has caught up with the country now tho and depending on the scan you might have to make an appt a few days in advance.
Why would I want to leave my door unlocked? Next pointless whinge.

You pay for parking in the city, nowhere else. But even if going to the city as someone concerned about climate change you’d be advocating public transport right? Next pointless whinge.

Shopping hours are ****ed. Thank Labor and the Greens for that, your side of politics.

Wow, you might need to make an appointment for an extra. Wow. A week though sounds like bullshit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ll find parking easier if you don’t bring your big mining dump trucks to the city

Fear not I spend the majority of my time as an engineer in the mining industry.

I think you are very suited to being an accountant. Hopefully they keep you in a back room crunching numbers, because with your temperament, the last thing I'd have you do is interact with people.
Classic, I’m not an accountant. I’m a Business Development Manager and have held similar roles for about 20 years, I have a very good demeanour with my clients and have very good relationship building skills. I know they are clients and I’m patient with ones I have no time for as I have little choice. But overall I’m actually pretty tolerant with people.

Less so with nut jobs, sucks and people with s**t opinions on here as unless you’ve got them on ignore you’re stuck with reading their s**t. Plus they like to argue back, otherwise I’m quite pleasant.

Classic, I’m not an accountant. I’m a Business Development Manager and have held similar roles for about 20 years, I have a very good demeanour with my clients and have very good relationship building skills. I know they are clients and I’m patient with ones I have no time for as I have little choice. But overall I’m actually pretty tolerant with people.

Less so with nut jobs, sucks and people with s**t opinions on here as unless you’ve got them on ignore you’re stuck with reading their s**t. Plus they like to argue back, otherwise I’m quite pleasant.
You're a BDM with good relationship building skills?

Going to assume you come to big footy to exercise the other side of your personality then?

Anything on the coast isn’t in the top 500 worst places to live.

The CBD is good to visit...suburbs, not so much
I don’t like the CBD. Pretty to look at a couple of times but a bit tacky.

I like the Northern Beaches. Have a 2 year old and spend many weekends touring playgrounds. I’d be happy in a quieter city but Sydney is best for work.

Others prefer inner west for food drink and culture.

I don’t like the CBD. Pretty to look at a couple of times but a bit tacky.

I like the Northern Beaches. Have a 2 year old and spend many weekends touring playgrounds. I’d be happy in a quieter city but Sydney is best for work.

Others prefer inner west for food drink and culture.
Yep, same, can take or leave the CBD, but really liked the inner west back in the day. Spent my first couple of years in Petersham. Ripping spot.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back