Fantasy 2019 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh, was still to early to draft him regardless. Falcons D being so s**t is the reason anyway, not becoz Hooper is suddenly a superstar in the Kelce, Ertz or Kittle category.

I remember when I thought OJ Howard was going to join this category :$

Who was it who drafted Austin Hooper by mistake and we let them redraft??

He’s currently the #1 ranked TE in the NFL
He...is no longer with us.
Meh, was still to early to draft him regardless. Falcons D being so s**t is the reason anyway, not becoz Hooper is suddenly a superstar in the Kelce, Ertz or Kittle category.
Eternal thanks to whoever it was that dropped Kittle last year!

There’s movement at Jailhouse Trade HQ. Trying to lodge the paperwork but the fax is broken

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alrighty

Orasia Fantazio gives 2020 1st, A11dAtP0w3R 2020 1st, 2021 1st, Foles and Auden Tate for Sir Saquads Barkley

#nottanking

CapitalVastDouglasfirbarkbeetle.gif

LennyHayes77 it won’t let me accept the trade because I have to create a roster spot for Gallman. Considering it’s a 2 for 1 player deal which will create the list spot can you do it manually so o don’t have to drop anyone?

Scratch my request Lenny I’m an idiot. Foles is on IR so that won’t create s**t... I’ll drop someone to make room

Have processed the other trade for you guys. Can everyone have a look at our Future Picks/Trades spreadsheet to make sure I'm up to date there as that's what I'll be going off in the off season for the draft picks. Worried I may have missed one when I was away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back