Fantasy 2019 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hilarity, helfarch...

Giving up stars for back end first round picks and unproven QBs.

I thought I told you to sack your GM last week

Oh well, looks as tho I'm playing a QB short over my starters bye weeks....i enjoy a challenge. 👍

Or I could just go out and spend the rest of FAB on Taysom Hill ...star QB's like him go for $30+ I hear

Oh well, looks as tho I'm playing a QB short over my starters bye weeks....i enjoy a challenge. 👍

Or I could just go out and spend the rest of FAB on Taysom Hill ...star QB's like him go for $30+ I hear
That would be $33 of FAAB

Looking at my standings page on fantasypros is funny, I am either at the pointy end or pretty much last. I did better at 2QB/superflex in the sleeper league.

That would be $33 of FAAB

Looking at my standings page on fantasypros is funny, I am either at the pointy end or pretty much last. I did better at 2QB/superflex in the sleeper league.

$33....you must have really been convinced that Teddy was complete garbage.

This league and fleaflicker just goes to show how great I can be when I can draft a team from start up.

Unlike the mess I'm still trying to work out on Empire when taking over a squad....I'm half tempted to sell off all assets over there but there is a lot of underperforming youth on the roster. Figure I'll give them all one more year.

Reckon we should do a redraft cash league on this board next year and beyond. 👍
Im getting all dynasty'd out..would be a nice change up to the norm

This league and fleaflicker just goes to show how great I can be when I can draft a team from start up.

Unlike the mess I'm still trying to work out on Empire when taking over a squad....I'm half tempted to sell off all assets over there but there is a lot of underperforming youth on the roster. Figure I'll give them all one more year.
You got to draft your fleaflicker team? Jelly.

You got to draft your fleaflicker team? Jelly.

The draft took 13 years and 8 months to complete coz of how big the rosters are. It was quite the challenge drafting some players who were 8 or 9 years old at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon we should do a redraft cash league on this board next year and beyond. 👍
Im getting all dynasty'd out..would be a nice change up to the norm
There was the Moneyshot league on here but it didn't get up for this season unfortunately.
I also did try create a weird redraft league but left it too late and didn't get enough numbers.

There was the Moneyshot league on here but it didn't get up for this season unfortunately.
I also did try create a weird redraft league but left it too late and didn't get enough numbers.

I'm down for next year for sure.

Can’t wait for next week when I don’t have to start Damien Williams anymore....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back