Fantasy 2019 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dannyreed unlucky. I guess that's what happens when your team is named after a cheat :p
I think you meant to say this is just another injustice in a long line of injustices and bad luck that has plagued Belichick throughout his career completely through no fault of his own ;)

Right from 2001 when Bledsoe went down (replaced by a guy who had 1 NFL snap), the silly helmet catch (since when has the helmet not counted as the ground?), the illegal formation of the Philly special and continued right through to this weekend when he was assigned Jerome Boger's crew. I feel sorry for the man haha

All jokes aside good luck to the playoff teams and at least I get home field throughout the Consolation bracket!

Kamara Train clinches the Ryan Leaf Division over Belichek Yo Self, it went to the 3rd tie-breaker. Intra-Division Record was both 1-1, the head-to-head was 1-1, so it came down to points for, which Kamara Train had a 98 point lead.
Olma FC clinched the wild card spot over Belichek Yo Self due to the 2nd tie-breaker, which was head-to-head. Olma FC defeated Belichek Yo Self 176-121 in Week 7. Very unlucky as BYS had 38 more points on the season.

Congrats to Power House, #1 seed for the second straight year.
Kamara Train and Olma FC for their second straight playoff appearance. And to my self for my first playoff appearance!
“Mission: Back2Back” is all coming together

One armed Conner + 3 vs Singletary, Thomas and Leonard. Not liking my chances here

Christ my defense makes my offense work...

1.5 points combined between Reed and Quinn. 🤢

3 points for Jimmy Ward playing as a late sub this week.🤢

Hurry back Clowney, but in particular Vonn, we will need your 15+ points a week next week if we get thru.

I invested heavily in Vonn Bell shares across all my leagues on here this offseason. He's been amazing but a pain in the arse if he's not around when I need him most.

He's pretty much Budda Baker without the IDP fantasy street cred yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thomas and Leonard only need 15 points between them...easy right? I want this over before half time, got better things to do than be heavily invested in this game.

Thomas and Leonard only need 15 points between them...easy right? I want this over before half time, got better things to do than be heavily invested in this game.
Tbh that would be ok with me, I don’t hold much hope in holding you out and in Sleeperbowl I have Leonard vs drd23 who has Justin Houston. I’d rather you get it early then I can just cheer on Leonard to rack up the tackles

Week 1:
Power House - 170
Greenville GGB - 160

Championship:
Greenville GGB - ?
Power House - ?

Things have come full circle, would love to see some mirror image symmetry and get my revenge this week!

Week 1:
Power House - 170
Greenville GGB - 160

Championship:
Greenville GGB - ?
Power House - ?

Things have come full circle, would love to see some mirror image symmetry and get my revenge this week!

I dislike your team having it's highest score of the season last week, I find it quite annoying actually, Leonard.

Dalvin Cook missing coz I have Chris Godwin missing seems fair enough to me.

Do the right thing, Vikings. ☺
The Vikings RBs are going to give me a headache I just know. Dalvin will probably play, get hurt and then it'll be a roll of the dice who gets the rest of the work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back