2019 JLT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t help but think those picking Darcy Moore will end up in tears. Crisp & Dunn will be taking the majority of kick ins once season starts and when Howe returns, he will be taking over that intercepting role. When this happens, I’m expecting Moore to move fwd and start pumping out those 50-70s. Will mke you 80k and you’ll waste a trade...

Moore won't go fwd

They share the same bye as Neale,Treloar,Beams,Yeo,Sheed so if you were gonna downgrade any of them to gus, then yes 100%
That’s the most important thing at Round 1, Bye structure. Thank you, I forgot.

Daniel McL

Brownlow Medallist
May 21, 2014
ACT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers

899B07D3-1C82-4D3F-82C3-A56CA58F3CDC.gif

Can Piggy and Gus co-exist in the same team? :think:

They can.
But when you have Gawn as well that already 3 outs on what's looking like the most aids bye round, just don't trade in too many more from the same week and you'll be good.

Yer 5 minutes before half time. Kid is unbelievable. Not starting him is a massive mistake

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't recall saying I wasn't picking him? But thanks for the heads up, champ.

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
How long will drew remin in?
When wi es is back is he the unlucky omit

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Honestly dont know what will happen when Wines comes back.

The problem for Drew is that Port akready have enough inside mids.

May not be a bad thing if he is dropped to make way for Wines before round 3 and then he can be a downgrade target later in the season once the injuries start happening.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Honestly dont know what will happen when Wines comes back.

The problem for Drew is that Port akready have enough inside mids.

May not be a bad thing if he is dropped to make way for Wines before round 3 and then he can be a downgrade target later in the season once the injuries start happening.

Yeah.
I’m probably not going to start with him thinking this might be the case.

Will kill me if he is scoring 80s first few rounds though!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide

Moustachio

Club Legend
Nov 29, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can’t help but think those picking Darcy Moore will end up in tears. Crisp & Dunn will be taking the majority of kick ins once season starts and when Howe returns, he will be taking over that intercepting role. When this happens, I’m expecting Moore to move fwd and start pumping out those 50-70s. Will mke you 80k and you’ll waste a trade...
No space for him fwd... JDG, WHE, Thomas, Elliott, Stephenson, Cox, Varcoe all more dangerous.

Can fit back next to Howe, Dunn, Crisp, Langdon. Goldsack and Reid are just depth now, Scharenberg is ded again, we need him down back.

Moore always rated as an elite marking talent as a fwd so the theory of his intercept game in defense makes sense. Personally think he is a bit slow to do it that well, but maybe it's just the injuries he always seems to have.

Think he could make anywhere from 70k (60 av) to 170k (80 av), most realistic somewhere in middle. If a trade is worth 100k then not the worst thing, but would rather punt on the plethora of ~300k midprice options that could be keepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back