Meet Up 2019 Meet Ups

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's still a bit away but if anyone is keen for a drink post game against Carlton (July 13 i think) would be great. Ticky009 ?
I’m up for it, here’s hoping we can con the bus driver to drop us off at Central again. Heh.

Oh ****, this could be dangerous. I figured I have to organise another meet up seeing as I didn't get a badge for the Adelaide one earlier in the year.
Carlton game you two. Before or after and then we can get down to where.

GotTheGoodes you’re usually catching up with family so give us a heads up which works best for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all, coming over the Port game, hoping to catch up with GotTheGoodes and any others. Where we drinking GtG?
Cathedral Hotel in North Adel has the offical pre-game function (which I recommend).

I usually end up back in town somewhere (like a Peel st or Leigh st) but there are so many good bars around the place, all a short stroll from the ground...

I usually end up back in town somewhere (like a Peel st or Leigh st) but there are so many good bars around the place, all a short stroll from the ground...

Plural????? We worry for you GtG. Long term exposure to West End has clearly had a sad impact on you.

Hey, GCB85 and Bloodied52 are you up for a brew at Beer Deluxe on Friday?
Hey Ticky, not sure I'll make it to Beer Deluxe. By the time I finish up at school and get the train in, I'm likely to go straight to the ground. Have also given my complimentary tickets for 20+ year members to friends so am likely to have tag alongs that are not of age.

Am flying up to Sydney for final round though so could catch up for a quick drink post game before I head back to the airport.

Hey Ticky, not sure I'll make it to Beer Deluxe. By the time I finish up at school and get the train in, I'm likely to go straight to the ground. Have also given my complimentary tickets for 20+ year members to friends so am likely to have tag alongs that are not of age.

Am flying up to Sydney for final round though so could catch up for a quick drink post game before I head back to the airport.
Cool. No worries. We’ll catch up when you hit Sydney.

Hey, GCB85 and Bloodied52 are you up for a brew at Beer Deluxe on Friday?

Hi Ticky, What time are you planning to get to Beer Deluxe? More than happy to shout any Melbourne based Bloods' posters I have managed to offend in the last year (my penance bank loan has just been approved).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back