Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnets

Team Captain
Nov 2, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did anyone think Bartel #44 was stiff not to win the BOG Medal?
Thurgoona looked old and slow, Fowler played a season to long. And their ball use was average. They couldn’t adapt to the wind.
Didn’t think Thurgoona had to many good players
Kiewa looked fresh and ready to go. Tim Darcy was super against O’Sullivan.
Thought the Telford / Haydon battle was super, both held, both showed strength. Can’t say I noticed a bad player for Kiewa
Overall They were the best side all year and really deserved the flag.
Their age profile will only increase in 2019 with their first recruits they announce. Brothers well on the wrong side of 30. Michael Thompson celebrated as hard as any of the Kiewa boys over the weekend I am hearing

Rutherglen on the verge of 2 key signings to put us right back up with the pack. Our mates down the road sound as if they’re in a world of pain losing upto 20 players due to the club playing around with a few contracts , Has anyone heard anything similar ?

Looking threw the clearance and seeing a few interesting things worth talking about I think

Jesse Johnston and Harry Tooney swapping clubs ( N/A-Thurgoona and Thurgoona-N/A ) both clearances have been denied is this just both clubs holding ground til the other budges?

Sam Burdon from Wahgunyah back to cbdhu after getting the flick as coach would be leaving with a sour taste in his mouth I assume

Kunkel, Exton, Oats, Stefani, Burdon, Quinn the biggest losess to TDFL clubs so far the rest arent really gunna change the league outlook to much

Looking threw the clearance and seeing a few interesting things worth talking about I think

Jesse Johnston and Harry Tooney swapping clubs ( N/A-Thurgoona and Thurgoona-N/A ) both clearances have been denied is this just both clubs holding ground til the other budges?

Sam Burdon from Wahgunyah back to cbdhu after getting the flick as coach would be leaving with a sour taste in his mouth I assume

Kunkel, Exton, Oats, Stefani, Burdon, Quinn the biggest losess to TDFL clubs so far the rest arent really gunna change the league outlook to much
Pretty sure Johnstone is contracted at North Albury.

Why did Sam Burdon get the flick?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

From what I have been told the players wanted a change and after the year they had on field the people in charge were not happy with him and how he did things

From what I have been told the players wanted a change and after the year they had on field the people in charge were not happy with him and how he did things
Well my information must be wrong then, as I was told there was a major chunk of the playing group leaving
my information must be wrong to I was hearing that he had the players support the players wanted a change after one season ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few clearances out of Rutherglen as well. What is going on over that

Yes we have lost Quinn back to SA, and Oats has gone to North Wang with our well wishes as he’s been a very loyal servant to our club. The reserves depth will take a big hit. King Kanga , you aren’t a second profile for Local Footy Nerd are you? Both new members aged 28 and very sensitive about the Wahgunyah FNC?

Last edited:
10 of Wahgunyah’s senior listed players have already applied for clearances, looks like they really wanted a change in coaching personnel??
Sam Burdon had full support of the playing group ill tell you that much.... and if you think 10 clearances is a lot there would still be another 10 in the pipeworks i believe

Yes we have lost Quinn back to SA, and Oats has gone to North Wang with our well wishes as he’s been a very loyal servant to our club. The reserves depth will take a big hit. King Kanga , you aren’t a second profile for Local Footy Nerd are you? Both new members aged 28 and very sensitive about the Wahgunyah FNC?

Local Footy Nerd and King Kanga I can assure you are 2 different people, Oats an under rated player by a lot of people in this league would have won a couple best and fairest down Rutherglen way wouldn't he? Will be a star in the Ovens and King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back