Women's Footy 2020 AFLW Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad to see they've settled on sticking with just a single home ground (plus the gabba). Going to be a tough start to the season hosting the crows, but should make for an exciting game.

How good will the 28th of march be! An aflw and afl double header against norf. Imagine the melts when we beat them twice in a single day

Glad to see they've settled on sticking with just a single home ground (plus the gabba). Going to be a tough start to the season hosting the crows, but should make for an exciting game.

How good will the 28th of march be! An aflw and afl double header against norf. Imagine the melts when we beat them twice in a single day

Will be interesting to see how its ticketed. Great for the girls to get a game at the gabba

Will be interesting to see how its ticketed. Great for the girls to get a game at the gabba
I assume the men are first so people can hang around rather then clear and re-enter the venue?

I assume the men are first so people can hang around rather then clear and re-enter the venue?

I suspect the men will play after at a 7.30 or 8.00 timeslot and that the girls will be the curtain raiser, like the neafl was on occasion last year (I believe). Hopefully there is enough time between games to duck out and grab a feed

I read somewhere (too lazy to find the link) that for the double headers you'll need a ticket to the men's game to attend the womens. Hopefully enough supporters are willing to turn up early that it ends up being a strong crowd

given the womens game is scheduled for mid afternoon I would say the mens game would be the sat night one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back