2020 U.S Riots

Remove this Banner Ad

Grantifa

89687d49c4d8e65bb0e84005bb9dcb85.jpg

In 2018, domestic extremists killed at least 50 people in the U.S., a sharp increase from the 37 extremist-related murders documented in 2017, though still lower than the totals for 2015 (70) and 2016 (72).

https://www.adl.org/murder-and-extremism-2018

I mean the four years from 2015-18 alone saw 229 deaths from Right wing extremists.

And of course that's before you consider that Islamic extremism is simply another form of ultraconservative Right wing extremism in and of itself.

Tremendous application of our 'Shock and Awe" techniques. I got that from watching HEAT.

fu** Sun Tzu and his 'circumvent and avoid' sh*t. When outnumbered, just charge at them anyway.

I'm not sure if you got the memo, but we are no longer 'alt-right.' They call us the New Right now. I can't keep up anymore.

We have also infiltrated BLM Sydney. Can't say anymore as I have seen Malifice on the boards in the last few days. Will PM you details.

Can you please be honest with me? You're in charge of the nation. You rule by decree - whatever you say is LAW. What does your nation look like?

Your post is disgusting. I'm pretty upset about it to be honest.

I am writing a strongly worded email to Chief. I am not convinced it will be worth the effort considering the response I am likely to get.

This is why you will often see me ranting about the dangers of casually labeling people - who have done nothing more than disagree with the narrative - as subversive or a troublemaker.

It seems some of you self-appointed far left 'Nazi hunter' types visit extreme blogs and websites to learn how to ruthlessly eliminate opposing viewpoints, even though you have no idea of my religious or ethnic background.

Personally, I find photos of NAZI rallies posted a few days before Tu B'av (celebrated as a holiday of Love) to be highly offensive.

But that's just me.

Your post is disgusting. I'm pretty upset about it to be honest.

I am writing a strongly worded email to Chief. I am not convinced it will be worth the effort considering the response I am likely to get.

This is why you will often see me ranting about the dangers of casually labeling people - who have done nothing more than disagree with the narrative - as subversive or a troublemaker.

It seems some of you self-appointed far left 'Nazi hunter' types visit extreme blogs and websites to learn how to ruthlessly eliminate opposing viewpoints, even though you have no idea of my religious or ethnic background.

Personally, I find photos of NAZI rallies posted a few days before Tu B'av (celebrated as a holiday of Love) to be highly offensive.

But that's just me.

For what it's worth it was a genuine question by me E.T. I mean, nobody can force you to answer and even if I could I wouldn't - I find a free exchange of ideas is more valuable than answers that have been compelled or coerced. Anyway, you're against groups like Black Lives Matter and Antifa and I find myself wondering what you would have in their place.

What exactly IS your world view? What's the end game here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what it's worth it was a genuine question by me E.T. I mean, nobody can force you to answer and even if I could I wouldn't - I find a free exchange of ideas is more valuable than answers that have been compelled or coerced. Anyway, you're against groups like Black Lives Matter and Antifa and I find myself wondering what you would have in their place.

What exactly IS your world view? What's the end game here?

We're not the ones who started the revolution. And we're not convinced you guys know what you're doing, so obviously we're concerned.

If you're genuine you would offer your world view, and then invite me to give you mine.

Please, tell me where this madness ends.

And don't give me wishy washy nonsense such as 'We just want things to be better...diversity n that'

All we see is frenzied madness "Everything's racist...cancel anyone who disagrees!"

I was happy just minding my own busines before you lot came charging into town "You can't say this. You have to pay for that. Don't call her she they is a them. You should feel ashamed for that statue over there."

It appears you want to tear the whole thing down and rebuild it.

Show me what leftie heaven looks like.

We're not the ones who started the revolution. And we're not convinced you guys know what you're doing, so obviously we're concerned.

If you're genuine you would offer your world view, and then invite me to give you mine.

And don't give me wishy washy nonsense such as 'We just want things to be better...diversity n that'

All we see is frenzied madness "Everything's racist...cancel anyone who disagrees!"

I was happy just minding my own busines before you lot came charging into town "You can't say this. You have to pay for that. Don't call her she they is a them. You should feel ashamed for that statue over there."

Who is "We're"?

Quality rant, but all you're doing is reinforcing the idea that you are completely bereft of any actual concepts outside of half-baked right wing talking points.

Murders_by_extremist_ideology_US.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States

Even on that graph above, those numbers are way too low.
what do they class as a right wing extremist any one white

there is a touch over 3 million muslins in America representing around 1% of the population

Me, myself? I'm not really an extremist to be honest, all I'd like to see is everyone treat one another with respect regardless of what shade their skin is or what kind of afterlife they believe in, if any. Before you know someone, if all you have are visual cues (race, etc) how hard is it to remain respectful until they show they AREN'T worthy of your respect? Because, good or bad, they will out themselves at some point. If someone's a shitbag human, they're a shitbag human - their race is hardly to blame. Religion? Well, that CAN be a different story. Zealotry gives birth to bigotry all on its own, and that shouldn't be tolerated either.

But respect in daily interaction. That's really what so much of this turmoil and grief boils down to. RESPECT. I'm me and you're you. How's it going?

This hate, this fear of the 'other' - it falls by the wayside so damn quickly if everyone could keep such a simple thing as the above in mind. You might argue that, as a world view, this makes me a simple-minded f*ck but believe me, I've never gotten into a fist fight for having and showing a bit of respect for people. I've travelled, and this simple-minded world view has always held me in good stead.

I'm me. You're you. How's it going?

what do they class as a right wing extremist any one white

there is a touch over 3 million muslins in America representing around 1% of the population

I wonder if the Unabomber was left or right wing.

Or just a highly intelligent nutjob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back