Toast 2021 Fantasy - Nailed It !

Remove this Banner Ad

Real sliding doors moment for me prior to round 2 that I managed to come out on the right side of.

Danger -> Caldwell was always going to be my first trade; can live with that one going awry.

For my second trade it was either going to be Cahill -> Jordon via DPP or Campbell -> Stephenson.

THANK GOODNESS I went with option A. Had I gone the other way I would have missed out on one of the best cash cows of the opening rounds (Jordon), would have traded out a rookie who now looks like being a very good scorer and cash cow himself (Campbell), would have kept a low scoring rookie whose price is going nowhere (Cahill) and would have ended up with an expensive spud in my forward line (Steph).

Nice to be on the right side of one of these for a change :$

+ Traded out Campbell and Brockman at the last minute for Gulden and Rowe :)

- Didn't field either of them (went Berry and Bergman instead for a lazy 89 point loss) :huh:

~ My bench+ute scored 573 points this round at an average of 71 pts/player (with Gulden the priciest at $208K) - surely that is some kind of record?!
Not bad! My bench was 418 this week with 2 DNPs

Not sure this really fits here, but had to post it somewhere.

Had my trades planned this weekend. Firstly traded Hunter to Dev Robertson Saturday morning.

Went to make my Witts to Grundy trade 30mins before the night games.....2k short!! WTF!! How did I stuff that up!!

After I composed myself, decided to bring in Big Boy, thinking he had a lowish BE and could possibly switch him to defense if needed down the track.

Grundy 93, -4k, new BE 120
Big Boy 93 +25k, new BE 51

Remove this Banner Ad

Back