Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont worry, im sure Haychh has sewn the seeds of pity in some owners minds for down the road and hell get another opportunity to come away with a bargain, poor rumply has probably been guilt tripped into giving up someone for less than he could get elsewhere. ;)

So I shouldn't have traded Theilen for that 6th?...

It was an auction! Maybe that's how we should trade from now on, someone puts a player up and everyone bids on here until we only have 1 left standing?
More importantly we should buy houses like we trade in this league. It'll be much less stressful than an auction, just signal your intention that you want the house get everyone else's bid and top it. Happy days........we might be dividing the fantasy football world but we've just improved the housing market!

More importantly we should buy houses like we trade in this league. It'll be much less stressful than an auction, just signal your intention that you want the house get everyone else's bid and top it. Happy days........we might be dividing the fantasy football world but we've just improved the housing market!

Youre leaving out the most important part, the part where you choose not to bid any higher than your first bid because you have a higher moral compass than others also bidding. :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, enough crazy trading for one day...that said -

Thielen is on the trade block.

Good news for Haychh if he wants him, I got nothing left I can offer.

Out of all that, I missed, is Gus Edwards still a viable player in the league?

Looking at the Ravens current run game , I dont think Gus and Dobbins will be losing any sleep over their jobs.

Note, that I did give rumply the choice out of Damien Harris and Gus to be part of the trade , also his choice of St. Brown or your boy, Nico Collins.

Last edited:
Looking at the Ravens current run game , I dont think Gus and Dobbins wont be losing any sleep over their jobs.

Note, that I did give rumply the choice out of Damien Harris and Gus to be part of the trade , also his choice of St. Brown or your boy, Nico Collins.
Reckon he took the 2 wrong ones there ;)

I think I like Gus more than Harris tbh. Harris is pretty much useless in the pass game and Rhamondre is ready to take over as RB1 if he puts in many more stinkers.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that ADP traded the farm (relatively) for some random dude called Colin...

he is Christian's identical twin footballing playing brother who stays injury free. 🤞

Back