Game Day 2021 VFLW Games

Remove this Banner Ad

This sucks.

Can this be completed after the draft, or does it have to be prior? Is there a time limit?

it's anyone guess? The pleasing thing to read though is that the AFL is committed to seeing out the season and with only 2 games left you would darn well think so too! šŸ‘

Last edited:
Hope the break isn't too long. It could put us at a disadvantage if we don't get to play for several weeks and we have to play a team coming off a Preliminary Final win the week before.

Absolutely. Might need a scratch match the week of the PF. Iā€™m sure the club could arrange one.

We find out who our Grand Final opponents are tomorrow.

Does anybody have a full understanding of the chaos associated with the AFLW draft having been held before the VFLW season has been decided?

I read somewhere that a few of the Essendon girls will be playing against their new side tomorrow.

We find out who our Grand Final opponents are tomorrow.

Does anybody have a full understanding of the chaos associated with the AFLW draft having been held before the VFLW season has been decided?

I read somewhere that a few of the Essendon girls will be playing against their new side tomorrow.
yeah, I read that too.

Because the players have to complete the vflw season before they can join their new club.

Are our girls having a practice game this weekend? If not, they wonā€™t have played footy for 4 (?) weeks. I know this year has been all over the place, but playing a GF next week off the back of no footy - thatā€™s about as crazy and frankly unfair as it gets.

Are our girls having a practice game this weekend? If not, they wonā€™t have played footy for 4 (?) weeks. I know this year has been all over the place, but playing a GF next week off the back of no footy - thatā€™s about as crazy and frankly unfair as it gets.
Unsure. Who would they play against? lol Maybe an intraclub session maybe? It's not ideal, that's for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back