Game Day VFLW Grand Final. Collingwood v Port Melbourne @ ETU Sadium. Sunday July 30. 12:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port deserved the win, better team on the day. Although I can’t be generous about getting the home ground advantage and the experience of the conditions.

Just arrived back at my car, and some wind gusts are so strong that my car is shaking.

looked a hard game to umpire .... there were 50/50 calls all over the place in that last quarter - ones that looked obvious were let go, others that were iffey got pinged

port dominated from what i could see

looked a hard game to umpire .... there were 50/50 calls all over the place in that last quarter - ones that looked obvious were let go, others that were iffey got pinged

port dominated from what i could see

Umpires put their whistles away for large parts of the game. But can’t blame the umps for our loss.

Really good crowd in today as well. Was feee entry so hard to guage, but North Port Oval's capacity is 6,000 and it definitely looked more than half full.

And this is for VFLW, so the signs are looking good for the women's game.

Disappointing for the girls. Port just cleaner on the day and deserved winners.

That high contact block off the footy was a shocking miss by the umpires. We should have been going inside F50 instead of desperately defending while a player down.

Bring on 2024.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back