Game Day Round 2 • Collingwood v Fremantle Sunday 10 September 2023 • 1:05 PM (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a hearty laugh today thinking about what we do to our kids.

I was waiting to buy some food (only one van) and near me was this little girl about 5 years old watching the game and next minute she yells about 'ball'. It really wasn't but I feel for her one eyed view of the game. I wonder who she got it from?:D

I had a hearty laugh today thinking about what we do to our kids.

I was waiting to buy some food (only one van) and near me was this little girl about 5 years old watching the game and next minute she yells about 'ball'. It really wasn't but I feel for her one eyed view of the game. I wonder who she got it from?:D
ahahaha
I was waiting in line to get food at half time. Line was long. Its a new food van from usual but I was saying to my friend, they need one separate one just for chips lol its what everyone was getting. I was getting a wrap though, plus chips for mum.

ahahaha
I was waiting in line to get food at half time. Line was long. Its a new food van from usual but I was saying to my friend, they need one separate one just for chips lol its what everyone was getting. I was getting a wrap though, plus chips for mum.
That was when I was there too. We must catch up sometime, maybe next week?

I normally sit behind goals Sherrin stand. That is where my seats were in the good old days.
I did try look for you on my way back, I walked by there. I was sitting in the ryder stand, near the commentators, actually right near Sabrina's family. Her son is adorable, was walking then falling, in his little pies jumper.
We decided to sit down near the ground given mum has her walker, I didn't want to try move up the stand too much.

Brown is a real go getter but sometimes she tries to do too much.

when she first played she would hang on to the ball far longer than she should.....and i noticed that today too. She doesnt seem to sense that she will be tackled. And when she was running to goal today, she didnt seem to try to make a decision about what she was going to do until she was in the thick of it. She's like the other end of the spectrum to nick daicos....no overall vision of where she is in the scheme of things. But i dont want to pick on her. She does ok.

Good win by the ladies today. We seem to easily beat the teams we're expected to, but watching us today, there's still a fair gap between us and the top teams in Melbourne, North, Brisbane and Adelaide.
I like Morris-Dalton up forward and Karlson down back, both have been good additions to the side, along with White.
Thought Frederick played her best game in a longtime. We need to see more of that Frederick for the remaining games. She looked good in the ruck and around the ground.
Thought Bonnici and Sheridan were our best, closely followed by Rowe. Also thought Campbell looked really good today too. Another handy acquisition.

** Couldn’t believe we didn't have 1 inside F50 for the whole last quarter, and thought how is that possible. Then l saw that Carlton scored 1.0.6 for the whole 4 quarters, so then l could see how that is possible....

ahahaha

Was it Expensive like the ones who did VFL Games where?

They have taken away the old food van, its now on the other side to where it was
Cant recall how much the chips was.. But my wrap was $18, but it was pretty good.
Chips were $8. I bought Chicken and Chips they too were $18. Just as well I bough my own drinks.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just keeps coming :/

Tall Imogen Barnett suffered an ankle injury in Sunday’s win over Fremantle. Scans have since revealed a fracture, with Barnett set to be sidelined for eight to 12 weeks.

Ruby Schleicher and Lauren Butler both still have unclear timelines as they continue to overcome foot injuries. The Club will continue to provide updates as they progress.

Joanna Lin’s foot injury is progressing well, with the midfielder expected to miss one more match before becoming available.

Charlotte Taylor continues to manage a knee injury, with her return four to seven weeks away. The Club is hopeful she will return in the backend of the season.

Forward Eliza James is in the early stages of her recovery after a syndesmosis injury in Round One. James is expected to be unavailable for the next three to five weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back