Game Day Round 2 • Collingwood v Fremantle Sunday 10 September 2023 • 1:05 PM (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

what in the world does "seeing shades of daughter tarni" mean? Is this some new expression in modern lingo?
I'm guessing it's meant to be he see shades of himself in her. Figuratively and literally I guess

I'm guessing it's meant to be he see shades of himself in her. Figuratively and literally I guess

I thought that too....but normally it's someone else in the equation. "I see a lot of myself in her" is probably more appropriate. Maybe we'll have to wait until AI is writing these sports columns.

19 to 0 our way at qtr time. Hard to find any faults in that quarter other than some fumbles and a couple wasted forward entries.

Good crowd in at Vic Park considering we're hosting Freo.

Good win in the end. Especially with the player we’re missing. Bank the 4 points and move on.
Very wasteful in the last quarter. Just kept kicking long and with our lack of a reliable tall target, that'll be an issue against better teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very wasteful in the last quarter. Just kept kicking long and with our lack of a reliable tall target, that'll be an issue against better teams.

Suns, Saints and Bombers the next few so hopefully we can hone our systems.

This last quarter has been god awful.
Davey, Bonnicci spent most of the last quarter on the bench, not sure why as neither seemed to be injured.

Maybe coach was trying some in different positions thinking the game was done and dusted.

I was really impressed with the tackling today and even my whipping girl Frederick rucked well and took a couple of good marks and could have had more if she brought them down.

Davey, Bonnicci spent most of the last quarter on the bench, not sure why as neither seemed to be injured.

Maybe coach was trying some in different positions thinking the game was done and dusted.

I was really impressed with the tackling today and even my whipping girl Frederick rucked well and took a couple of good marks and could have had more if she brought them down.

well we cant rely on those two to do everything so it's a good time to give others a chance. Sarah Rowe looked ok. I thought she was starting to look undersized in her past games and not able to stay over the ball. Campbell girl looked good as did that new Nell girl. Sophie thingo down back did an incredible job on that giant. Generally far more even than last week which was too reliant on Davey. Tarni Brown still surprises me with her lack of thinking. She seems to move well but she probably should be playing tennis or something else.

well we cant rely on those two to do everything so it's a good time to give others a chance. Sarah Rowe looked ok. I thought she was starting to look undersized in her past games and not able to stay over the ball. Campbell girl looked good as did that new Nell girl. Sophie thingo down back did an incredible job on that giant. Generally far more even than last week which was too reliant on Davey. Tarni Brown still surprises me with her lack of thinking. She seems to move well but she probably should be playing tennis or something else.
Brown is a real go getter but sometimes she tries to do too much.

The damage, thankfully was done in the first half.. But that last Q was frustrating. Could not move it past half way. Credit to Freo for that, you could feel they were peppering with all their inside 50's.

Sheridan - 21 disposals. 6 clearances, 10 tackles.

We've turned her into a midfielder.

Coach post match.

Side note, Lambert is playing oh so well for the Saints. Another good one we lost!

Last edited:
Brown is a real go getter but sometimes she tries to do too much.
Agreed on Brown. Works hard but needs to work kn her decision-making. That being said at only 21 there is plenty of upside and time is certainly on her side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back