Toast Brisbane v Collingwood. Saturday Oct 7th. 6:15pm AEST.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forward Eliza James will make her return to the side after recovering from a syndesmosis injury sustained in the season opener against Melbourne.

Second-year Magpie Emily Smith has been omitted from the side and will travel to Brisbane as an emergency, alongside Tarni Brown and Sarah Sansonetti.

COLLINGWOOD v BRISBANE
BSophie CaseyStacey Livingstone
HBLauren ButlerSelena KarlsonLauren Brazzale
CTarni WhiteMikala CannSarah Rowe
HFEliza JamesNell Morris-DaltonAshleigh Brazill
F Erica Fowler Alana Porter
RSabrina FredrickBrittany BoniciBri Davey
INTEleri MorrisAishling SheridanJoanna Lin
Grace CampbellJordyn Allen
EMGEmily Smith Tarni BrownSarah Sansonetti

How bad are these umpires?
They legit cannot make an obvious and consistent decision!!!

Almost as bad as the female commentator.
Sent an email to fox about her reviewing her commentary around how biased she is!!

Never expected us to win….but Bri got smashed twice in an obvious free…but that’s ok!!!!
Ffs

should not be in this game .... and yet, hear we are

[edit] bl00dy hell ... theyve hit the front

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrific win against the odds up there. Doesn't get any easier though. Carlton, Cats, Swans and Tigers in the run home, all teams we're competing with for the 8. We've got 3 important game tomorrow though with the 3 teams directly above us all playing teams above them.

Go Pies.

Watched the replay, as l was out for dinner. Great performance by the ladies. A vital win that gets us back to 3 and 3. With our remaining games, we are definite chances in all of them, and probably favourite in majority of them. So finals still on the cards.
I like the resurgence of two players this season, so far. Frederick has been very good this season. She has captured back some of her form from a few years ago. I'm liking her ruck work against more athletic opponents, and her marking around the ground. I thought she may struggle against the more athletic opponents, but she has held her own.
Also liking the season of Rowe. She looks to be back to her form of a couple of years ago. She is getting alot of the footy, and her fitness looks to have gone up another level, because she runs all game. Her run and carry, along with her ball usage is alot more improved this season.

Last edited:
"Anything the men can do the women do better"

Is that even necessary
Damn I laughed out loud when that was said. Delusion at its absolute finest.

Just need Schleicher back asap. Looks like another 2 weeks at least, unfortunately.....
Didn’t they say on the telecast that she’d be back next week? Not that AFLW commentators have any idea on anything mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back