AFL 2022 AFL Finals - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at the risk of getting my bet void/account banned

Parfitt named as emergency, I'd say solid chance of being sub...

Can still get his fantasy unders on Pointsbet.

If he doesn't get named sub, it's void.
If he gets named sub, it may or may not be void. Subbed on late, easiest cash. Even if he gets subbed on early, a line of 82.5 is something he's only cleared in 7 of 16 games this year, once only by a point, which you'd think would be reduced by the at minimum 10 minutes of game time lost.

Even if he gets named a late in, I'd like it.

Main thing is don't go big on Geelong disposals - they like to share it around, highest ranked disposals per game player is Guthrie, 36th in the league.

Any of Guthrie, Selwood, Dangerfield, Duncan, Tuohy, Smith could be the leader, getting 25-28ish.

I think Geelong try control the ball to take away the pressure the Pies forwards put on, and will look to switch to get away from Moore. Hence Smith and Duncan as marking, switching, control players.

Pendlebury in a final and Josh Daicos in good form.

You kinda nailed it. I don't know a damn thing about punting! I just having a go with my $20 recreational money that i have after my bills and such from my pension. :D

I've been around a long time, but I am quite casual I check in and have a good read and a cheeky post from time to time. But I honestly have no idea what rules I broke here. I've never been on this sub topic before the other day.

I appreciate you guys offering the advice you have. It's dearly noted.
All good. :thumbsu:

Im just as bad as the rest that laughed at your bet and request earlier. In fairness it was the wrong thing to do and Im sorry. You admitted your newish to punting and youve been on Bigfooty for some time as well.

Anyone new should feel free to post or ask questions like yourself.

The reason for the initial comments was because we do get troll accounts and or someone that is on a winning bet occasionally and then likes to brag on here.

All games in the finals to have 22+ goals @17 Under what are the odds @TAB is a reasonable bet.
SGM: Danger 25+, Guthrie, 20+, Duncan & Atkins 15+, Stengle AGS and Pies under72.5 @8.5. @365
yeh not bad:) feel like freo dogs can go over with weather improving.. bris dees shud have no issues next week ... then pies vs a dogs would be fine if pies lose today... pies/freo could kill this bet lol if they met

So at the risk of getting my bet void/account banned

Parfitt named as emergency, I'd say solid chance of being sub...

Can still get his fantasy unders on Pointsbet.

If he doesn't get named sub, it's void.
If he gets named sub, it may or may not be void. Subbed on late, easiest cash. Even if he gets subbed on early, a line of 82.5 is something he's only cleared in 7 of 16 games this year, once only by a point, which you'd think would be reduced by the at minimum 10 minutes of game time lost.

Even if he gets named a late in, I'd like it.
what do you mean may or may not.. pretty sure in terms n condition it says they have to start on field lol????

Got on De Goey 2+ goals $4.25 PointsBet. He's good enough to impact the scoreboard playing in the midfield and in an important finals game, I can see him being one of the Pie's best getting plenty of ball and hitting the scoreboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh not bad:) feel like freo dogs can go over with weather improving.. bris dees shud have no issues next week ... then pies vs a dogs would be fine if pies lose today... pies/freo could kill this bet lol if they met
Pies / Dockers could be painful. @17 - I am happy to take a crack. Hopefully get through to prelim weekend.

Finals are a small forwards game so Jack the goat Ginnivan please stand up

2-4 @2.30, 5.60, 15

Close 2,3 @4.50, 15

Stengle 2+
Elliott 2+
@3.60

Can someone tell me if and where there is a market for zero goals? I'm looking at stengle, first ever final, big week after getting in the AA. Thinking he might choke it up

Less than 60mins to go.....have your tickets ready please.

conductor-train.gif

Finals are a small forwards game so Jack the goat Ginnivan please stand up

2-4 @2.30, 5.60, 15

Close 2,3 @4.50, 15

Stengle 2+
Elliott 2+
@3.60
Im on all those 4 campaigners.

Was going to skip Close, but in the washup he might get less attention being like the 5th or 6th forward.

Been a while since posting on the forum, but heres what I'm riding today.

5u - C.Guthrie 20+/Stewart 20+/N.Daicos 20+ disposals - $1.75 - SB
Guthrie with 20+ in 21/22 games and the favourable inside midfield match up against the pies. Stewart ultra reliable going 19/20 last season and 13/16 this season. His three misses this season have come from tricky match up, return from injury and a forward tag. Looked as though he would’ve enjoyed the break and should be back fit and firing. Daicos 20/22 for the season and up against Geelong who have been leaky vs opposition half backers/kick in takers since the bye with the main man going 20+ in each game.

2.5u - De Goey AGS & 15+ disposals - $1.88 - SB
De Goey has hit 15+ in 14/16 games this season. The two misses being when he had the flu and the other in a return game. Expecting him to be heavily involved today and essentially getting $1.88 for him to kick a goal.

1.5u - Dangerfield Most Disposals (Group B ) - $4.80 - TopSport
Relatively soft group. Expecting Dangerfield to have a big crack at this one and play a solid slate of midfield minutes given its now finals footy. Collingwood getting smashed by the inside bulls all season and paddy on his day is up there with the best of them.

3u - Bontempelli 25+ disposals - $1.90 - Dabble
SGM multied with 20+. Should see full flight midfield Bontempelli tonight now that the dogs have some big men up forward and he isn’t needed to act as a key target like he has for most of the season. Smashed this number in 20/26 (76%) games last year when play a much more heavier midfield role. His big body will be crucial to pick up some of the slack and win contested ball with Libba out of the side.

3u - Macrae 30+ disposals - $1.96 - Dabble
SGM multied with 25+. Hasn’t hit his big numbers as consistently this year but super keen to get on Macrae now that Libba is out of the side. Small number for Macrae in a good spot.

Im on all those 4 campaigners.

Was going to skip Close, but in the washup he might get less attention being like the 5th or 6th forward.
Close is like the only Geelong player i like so he is the only player i only put money on for geelong ahah the king of the long sleeve

Been a while since posting on the forum, but heres what I'm riding today.

5u - C.Guthrie 20+/Stewart 20+/N.Daicos 20+ disposals - $1.75 - SB
Guthrie with 20+ in 21/22 games and the favourable inside midfield match up against the pies. Stewart ultra reliable going 19/20 last season and 13/16 this season. His three misses this season have come from tricky match up, return from injury and a forward tag. Looked as though he would’ve enjoyed the break and should be back fit and firing. Daicos 20/22 for the season and up against Geelong who have been leaky vs opposition half backers/kick in takers since the bye with the main man going 20+ in each game.

2.5u - De Goey AGS & 15+ disposals - $1.88 - SB
De Goey has hit 15+ in 14/16 games this season. The two misses being when he had the flu and the other in a return game. Expecting him to be heavily involved today and essentially getting $1.88 for him to kick a goal.

1.5u - Dangerfield Most Disposals (Group B ) - $4.80 - TopSport
Relatively soft group. Expecting Dangerfield to have a big crack at this one and play a solid slate of midfield minutes given its now finals footy. Collingwood getting smashed by the inside bulls all season and paddy on his day is up there with the best of them.

3u - Bontempelli 25+ disposals - $1.90 - Dabble
SGM multied with 20+. Should see full flight midfield Bontempelli tonight now that the dogs have some big men up forward and he isn’t needed to act as a key target like he has for most of the season. Smashed this number in 20/26 (76%) games last year when play a much more heavier midfield role. His big body will be crucial to pick up some of the slack and win contested ball with Libba out of the side.

3u - Macrae 30+ disposals - $1.96 - Dabble
SGM multied with 25+. Hasn’t hit his big numbers as consistently this year but super keen to get on Macrae now that Libba is out of the side. Small number for Macrae in a good spot.
Dangerfield bet now 2.70

Sidebottom 10+ Marks @ $17

Maynard 10+ Marks @ $11

Same Game Multi: Stewart Most Disposals Group A (N Daicos, Guthrie, Stewart, Adams, Duncan, Pendlebury, Selwood, Crisp), Sidebottom Most Disposals Group B (J Daicos, Smith, Tuohy, De Goey, Blicavs, Lipinski, Sidebottom) @ 95.49 Boosted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back