AFL 2022 AFL Round 14

Line Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

POSTING OF BETS AND RESULTS AFTER THE FACT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!!
ANYONE WHO DOES IT WILL BE GIVEN A HOLIDAY.

CONSIDER THIS EVERYONE'S FINAL WARNING!!!!!!

Yep it should be a Disposal.

Contested Possession and Disposal also are two different thing. Seems like Champion Data classified that as a Contested Possession.
Yep and obviously never classed it as a disposal, Which is ****ed for the people that needed it. Those fine lines can be a massive difference as we all know on this thread.

Yep and obviously never classed it as a disposal, Which is ducked for the people that needed it. Those fine lines can be a massive difference as we all know on this thread.
Well going by a few past matches. Champion Data have usually changed these things ....so just wait 12-24 hours would be my guess.

They have usually been good with it.

Well going by a few past matches. Champion Data have usually changed these things ....so just wait 12-24 hours would be my guess.

They have usually been good with it.
Hopefully they do award it for others, But I woulda thought it would have happened by now

Watching it many times again, its a handball. (My first look, i didnt think it was. )

Definitely go to Twitter to appeal for that 25+ Disposals.(@ChampionData and gg

With these things, if you don't ask, don't put pressure, you won't get .
Yeah, I know. Lots of people exploding on Twitter about it. Hopefully, it gets amended.

Too bad champion data couldn't go back in time last week and make shai Bolton grow a brain

FVmxfsrVIAEvmiR

Go figure. Been watching this game for 30 years and I didn't know that.

Same. From U9s to seniors I probably played around 200 games, and have watched thousands of matches on TV, and I did not know that.

Same. From U9s to seniors I probably played around 200 games, and have watched thousands of matches on TV, and I did not know that.

I seem to be remember observing something similar for kicks off the ground. Don't think they count as a stat unless they score, go out on the full or are marked

I seem to be remember observing something similar for kicks off the ground. Don't think they count as a stat unless they score, go out on the full or are marked
Yeah they do count, Big Riley O'Brian got a 2 metre toe poke off the ground yesterday that gave him his 15th disposal in the last quarter. It was his only disposal of the quarter. I was relieved because it got a multi over the line.

Back