AFL 2022 AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Grain of salt but Kozzie named on ball
15+ $4.50 ($1.90 everywhere else)
20+ $9
TAB

Think I have found one that I like at Topsport. Mitch Lewis to score 0 goals at $22. Has been killing it - but I’ve just seen some heavy rain around the MCG and there could be showers throughout the game. He went goalless against the Giants in the wet and will get Tom Barrass who is no slouch. We saw him shutdown in the second half last week where he admitted Adelaide made some changes and kept him scoreless. I assume West Coast will look to mirror them. It could be confetti within the first 5mins but at the price - it’s worth a spec.
Jeepers - thought for a second he was done for the day….

Waterman and Macdonald goals jeez make a horrible first half look half decent hope they can atleast kick 1 more each

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read that and I was thinking I hope he means Connor MacDonald! I’m not watching the game.

Couple more buddy, come on!
Dont worry yesterday I was cheering for McMurphy to score goals for the Crows.

I needed Murphy and Henry to score lol.

I think over/under for personal goals is more open to rorting.
In the NBA they regularly bet on Unders/Overs on : Points, assists, rebounds , steals, Three pointers. Why cant they do that for the AFL? I dont think its up to rorting if you look at the main listed goalscorers. eg a Mitch Lewis, Josh Kennedy

In the NBA they regularly bet on Unders/Overs on : Points, assists, rebounds , steals, Three pointers. Why cant they do that for the AFL? I dont think its up to rorting if you look at the main listed goalscorers. eg a Mitch Lewis, Josh Kennedy

Have you ever watched the movie Bookies?

Its good, I dont follow Basketball but they gave a small insight into match fixing for players.

seeing alot of players the past month kick 4 or 5 in the first half but then usually disappear in the 2nd

Think I have found one that I like at Topsport. Mitch Lewis to score 0 goals at $22. Has been killing it - but I’ve just seen some heavy rain around the MCG and there could be showers throughout the game. He went goalless against the Giants in the wet and will get Tom Barrass who is no slouch. We saw him shutdown in the second half last week where he admitted Adelaide made some changes and kept him scoreless. I assume West Coast will look to mirror them. It could be confetti within the first 5mins but at the price - it’s worth a spec.

We survive a half 🙏

Have you ever watched the movie Bookies?

Its good, I dont follow Basketball but they gave a small insight into match fixing for players.
Yep NBA is the most corrupt game in the world, There's too many dead rubber games that are only good for fixing lines.

Reeves/McEvoy combination has the potential to be a Gawn/Luke Jackson ruck ?

I dont watch much of the Hawks this season but Reeves looks like a good target up forward when he spends time up there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back