AFL 2023 - AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

How in the blue moon are we favourites! Be responsible but honestly Dogs chips in, we are dreadful at night have no backline and kick it to a cooked Franklin all night long

40 + Dogs is very appealing

Why do we have to put up with watching Sydney every Thursday and Friday nights is the bigger question.

Trust me I agree. I hate it to least it gets the loss out of the way early and I get to enjoy the weekend! Ps can you win 3 games so we get a pick before you

How in the blue moon are we favourites! Be responsible but honestly Dogs chips in, we are dreadful at night have no backline and kick it to a cooked Franklin all night long

40 + Dogs is very appealing
same thing was said 2 weeks ago and you smashed Geelong everywhere but scoreboard.
Price looks fine this week

same thing was said 2 weeks ago and you smashed Geelong everywhere but scoreboard.

Mate we are done for the year, probably don't win another one, especially if we continue with our forward line and Lloyd will be out too this week. Love to know how we are stopping the Dogs taels, JUH should dead set kick 5.

that was campaigners overrating geelong, cooked with no midfield they are

dogs should do this in a canter, swans mids will get bullied and horse will decide to chuck mills back as the extra man 🤣

LDU good odds again on 365 but think Maginness goes to him and puts the clamps on

Will go Ross/Cotchin/Prestia for multiples against WCE on 365, the latter kicked 3 against them earlier in the year

DGB odds ridiculous

Will be looking for Ryan to replace him anyway, kicked 4 in VFL and looks more of a player than DGB who was ordinary

Cooper Harvey 2,3,4 @ 4.50,14,51 @ SB

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gold coast 12 point favourites over the saints?

Are you surprised they are faves? It's a home game and GC did take it to Port for almost 3/4's. Clearly, the players are playing for Dew and a win is expected. Either Ben King is dropped, or he gets a chance to redeem himself after a poor performance last game. On the flipside, brother Max is out for the season, so I personally think GC are a great bet, h2h or the line. Saints have a few injuries.

Saints have been dog s**t for the last 6 weeks. The two wins in that time were right up there with the worst wins of the year against bottom 4 teams

Liam Baker still playing that forward role for Richmond... Kicked 1.2 on the weekend and has the Eagles match up this week so sheer weight of numbers in terms of inside 50's could see him kick a few.

2+ @ $5.30 sb
3+ @ $18
4+ @ $81

Liam Baker still playing that forward role for Richmond... Kicked 1.2 on the weekend and has the Eagles match up this week so sheer weight of numbers in terms of inside 50's could see him kick a few.

2+ @ $5.30 sb
3+ @ $18
4+ @ $81

tailed. Also on baker 2+, f.green 2+, B.smith 20+disps @14 sb

I like J Cameron and Hawkins multi odds at Neds 2-4.

2 each @2.68
3 each @8.06
4 each @24.70 (all odds boosted)

After that, the odds are better at SB. I think 5 each is 100 at SB (if boosted).

Geelong home game. Doubts on Ridley and Redman, and we have to play Nick Bryan as first ruck, so might struggle to contain Geelong.

2+ @ $5.30 sb
3+ @ $18
4+ @ $81

I'll be on him yet again but it hurts seeing the odds come in so much after weeks of getting him at 3x those odds with very little results.

One of the few players who hasn't copped the WC tax is Kamdyn McIntosh, posted about him earlier in the year and although he went goalless in that game, he kicked 3.0 and 2.0 in his 2 games against WC last year. Add to that the goals they've been giving up to wings in recent weeks (McCluggage 2.0, Sholl 2.1, McInerney 3.0, and Gulden 3.0).

AGS $3 B365
2+ $21 B365
3+ $67 PB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back