AFL 2023 - AFL Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah mate, compounding interest is for me.
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Maginnes for tackles in case he wears Oliver... Was on track for a big total last week (5 @ 1/4 time) before Libba got injured and he shifted over to Dale.

4+ @ $2.4 tab
6+ @ $7
8+ @ $26
10+ @ $81
Haha I had this exact bet lined up but was waiting for Topsport odds since I can't get much on at TAB anymore. Only concern is he went to Langdon last time they played so they might favour an outside type which as we saw last week quickly kills the bet.

Haha I had this exact bet lined up but was waiting for Topsport odds since I can't get much on at TAB anymore. Only concern is he went to Langdon last time they played so they might favour an outside type which as we saw last week quickly kills the bet.
Yeah, think the only way this bet works is if he goes to Clarry. Worth the risk at the odds, but wouldn't be surprised if it's DOA at the opening bounce depending on who he walks up to.

Also on Bailey Smith for tackles who replaced Libba in the CB rotations last week (had 4 tackles in the second half).

4+ @ $2.05 tab
6+ @ $5
8+ @ $15
10+ @ $67

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have multi'd some Saints players for marks... Hill ($26), Windhager ($26), Sinclair ($15), Marshall ($10), Wood ($6) and Wilkie ($2.6) all had 10+ marks tonight.

271 marks in the game. Also, Guthrie got 10. Do you know what his odds were?

could chuck those all in a multi on tab and theyd offer you $1.75
Sometimes yes, but for this game the odds weren't fudged. Friday night's game they were and so I didn't bet on it. Take a look at the odds for marks multis on WB vs West Coast; it's totally wrecked. You can't bet on it.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back