AFL 2022 AFL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im all good with sharing cross sport multis. (not sure what the mods think about that :think:) I dont think there has ever been a restriction on those kind of posts. I like golf, and dont mind multing with a few different sports codes from time to time. Something like a golf tournament carries over 4 days, and its not the worst thing to have something to carry over to the following day.
Surely it's okay? I mean 3 of the 4 legs are AFL related.
Great win by Storm!

Thilthorpe 2+/Ash Johnson 2+/Georgiades 2+/Hipwood 2+ @ 40.55 (SB BOOSTED)

all of them 3+ @ 1437 (SB BOOSTED)

Miss Fail GIF by G2 Esports

two goal matchups i like on topsport

weightman more goals than calum brown @ 1.60 (brown listed forward also a chance he could play back)
mcadam more goals than ziebell @ 1.67

multi both @ 2.67

Yeh I don't mind North to stick with Adelaide most of the game here, Adelaide back from the west too if that's even a thing anymore and off 6 days break.. same as North but Adelaide traveled... Cunnington should inspire North to at least crack in and Mckay back helps with Walker and Fogarty at least.

Across 2020 and 2021, North's record was 7-31 (1 draw)

With Cunnington in the team, the record was 6-11 (1 draw)

North without Cunnington in this period went 1-20

The wins were St.K and GWS (2020) and Haw, GC, WC, Carl (2021) and the draw was GWS (2021).

Their finishing positions in the season of the wins / draws in question were, respectively, 6, 10, 14, 16, 9, 13, 7.

No top teams in there but plenty who were traveling better than Adelaide this season.

The point here being that when Cunnington is on the team, even this shithouse North team could beat mid-table teams.

When he wasn't in the team, across 2020-2021, North went 1-20, and that one win was against -- drum roll -- Adelaide (69 points in 2020).

tl;dr As s**t as North were in 2020 and 2021, they were actually a decent enough team with Cunnington in. And atrocious without.

Of course, he hasn't played in a year, is coming back from cancer, and at 31yo is no spring chicken.

But the $6 on offer for North seems overs.

Across 2020 and 2021, North's record was 7-31 (1 draw)

With Cunnington in the team, the record was 6-11 (1 draw)

North without Cunnington in this period went 1-20

The wins were St.K and GWS (2020) and Haw, GC, WC, Carl (2021) and the draw was GWS (2021).

Their finishing positions in the season of the wins / draws in question were, respectively, 6, 10, 14, 16, 9, 13, 7.

No top teams in there but plenty who were traveling better than Adelaide this season.

The point here being that when Cunnington is on the team, even this shithouse North team could beat mid-table teams.

When he wasn't in the team, across 2020-2021, North went 1-20, and that one win was against -- drum roll -- Adelaide (69 points in 2020).

tl;dr As s**t as North were in 2020 and 2021, they were actually a decent enough team with Cunnington in. And atrocious without.

Of course, he hasn't played in a year, is coming back from cancer, and at 31yo is no spring chicken.

But the $6 on offer for North seems overs.
My only concern is the Roos want that number 1 pick and more than likely finishing last , they have a good selling point to the AFL to get the priority pick.

A 5-6 goal loss to Adelaide would be a respectful result given where there are this season. With Horne-Francis also likely to head back home to SA end of this season, Roos may have a strong bargaining chip at this years draft. Possibly 3 of the Top 10 picks?

Ben Cunnington AGS $1.85 (365) - 1u

He's at $2.40 on sportsbet and $2.25 at TAB.

My only concern is the Roos want that number 1 pick and more than likely finishing last , they have a good selling point to the AFL to get the priority pick.

A 5-6 goal loss to Adelaide would be a respectful result given where there are this season. With Horne-Francis also likely to head back home to SA end of this season, Roos may have a strong bargaining chip at this years draft. Possibly 3 of the Top 10 picks?

Very fair point and this is the only thing stopping me from loading up on the Kangaroos, Oraz style.

Do you think he spends any time up forward in his first game back? He straight into bulk midfield minutes?

He hit the scoreboard 10/15 games last season

And 3/15 for 2+ last season, including 2.2 in a loss against the Dogs.

He went off early in the VFL last week and is coming off a six-day break.

The $51 for 3+ is mighty tempting...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a meaningless win. Cunnington is 'the soul of the club'. Not my words.

Im not suggesting he is not, but for North to do it for 4 quarters against the Crows at AO, where they have been fairly competitive all year, is the issue.

I'm trying my luck with JUH and Georgiades this week. Got JUH at SB 3-5 earlier this week and Georgiades 3-5 at SB today.
Im not suggesting he is not, but for North to do it for 4 quarters against the Crows at AO, where they have been fairly competitive all year, is the issue.

I don't think North passes up the opportunity for back-to-back pick 1s.

Free hit

Fogarty 2+

Roos +30.5

Cunnington AGS

Multi @ $11
Noticed that pointsbet offer money back on first PLACED sgm tonight, which makes sense, then on saturday and sunday they have it as first LOSING sgm. I wondered why I was missing out on bonuses last week. What do they mean first losing sgm? I can put on 5 sgms for a game, what qualifies as the first losing? Makes no sense to me.

Not a meaningless win. Cunnington is 'the soul of the club'. Not my words.

No offence to Cunnington but he might have a good 3 years left in footy. This is the future of North Melbourne footy club, from what I gather this year anyway, the top 5-top 6 picks are going to be top-end talent. Even Cunners knows a competitive effort , but in a losing effort will set the Roos footy club up for the next decade or so.

Noticed that pointsbet offer money back on first PLACED sgm tonight, which makes sense, then on saturday and sunday they have it as first LOSING sgm. I wondered why I was missing out on bonuses last week. What do they mean first losing sgm? I can put on 5 sgms for a game, what qualifies as the first losing? Makes no sense to me.
first placed means you can place multiple sgms but only the 1st one will be eligible for the offer. So say your first SGM wins and 2nd loses then the 2nd won't be eligible for the offer. While one sat and sunday that 2nd or 3rd etc. sgm which loses will be eligible as it's your first losing sgm of the day. If that makes sense? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back