List Mgmt. 2022 draft pool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickett's not still on the rookie list. We had three picks in the rookie draft and passed on the last one. That's where the spare spot is for the SSP.

They may not have announced Pickett's elevation yet, but it definitely happened because he wasn't delisted and re-rookied.
That's my point though, why no official announcement as rookies who were being elevated were announced yesterday which were the 7 players I named earlier.

The AFL is big on teams following procedures when it comes to list changes and lodgement, hence there should have been something that officially upgraded him, just like Melbourne had to announce Chandler getting upgraded after 4 years on the rookie list.

I aware of that but rules are you have to fill 3 senior list spots via the national draft and rookie elevations.
IIRC I believe they removed the rule regarding club must take a minimum of 3 picks, given Brisbane (2) Geelong (2), Suns (1), Dees(2) and us (2) all took just 1-2 picks each.

IIRC I believe they removed the rule regarding club must take a minimum of 3 picks, given Brisbane (2) Geelong (2), Suns (1), Dees(2) and us (2) all took just 1-2 picks each.
Not that I know of but you may be right. I know you used to have to select the rookie elevations with your last pick(s) in the national draft but these days they just get elevated.

Suns elevated 2 (Moyle and Casboult), Dees elevated Chandler, Brisbane elevated Madden. Nothing official from Geelong but pretty sure Brad Close and Tom Atkins are in the same boat as Marlion - Elevate or delist and re-rookie.

Reports out of port Adelaide is that pick 53 200cm+ Tom Scully has impressed. Could even be in contention for a round 1 debut!

We chose to overlook the height at pick 49 for half backer kaleb smith.

Reports out of port Adelaide is that pick 53 200cm+ Tom Scully has impressed. Could even be in contention for a round 1 debut!

For personal reasons I'd like a Scully. But. We picked up Young. Bauer last year and Bradke maybe. And have Ryan, Soldo for back up ruck. Bigoa KPD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s interesting and hard to believe as he was seen as a long term prospect who also needed a lot of time to develop physically. They have two good youngish big key forwards plus walker (and others I imagine) well in front of him last year.

I would have liked Scully but if we thought Ryan wasn’t ready physically when he debuted Scully getting put out there round one would be next level not ready

Shattered by that pick. Midget HBF's are some sick fetish at Punt Rd. We've only got 12 everybody knows that's not enough coverage. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

That’s interesting and hard to believe as he was seen as a long term prospect who also needed a lot of time to develop physically. They have two good youngish big key forwards plus walker (and others I imagine) well in front of him last year.
He went to Port brah

Interesting article about the way footy matches are being won now, which is in line with the drafting we've done for the last few years - Speed and skill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back