Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 8 - Matchday Discourse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess which dickhead got sidetracked by a busy day at work and didn't complete their second trade?

I really don't want to look at my team or score. :(
Not a dickhead
Fantasy just a game. Gotta earn that bacon.
Sorry to hear mate.

2092 and popped into the top 1000. Dawson massive. Brought Cripps back in this week and thank God, he is looking like prime Voss/Riccuito/Lethal out there, just doing whatever he wants and stepping through blokes.

Fretted over Naish v Carroll on field all week and they ended up on the same (55) haha.

Brought Cripps back in this week and thank God, he is looking like prime Voss/Riccuito/Lethal out there, just doing whatever he wants and stepping through blokes.
There was one play where he out sprinted about 3 chasing him along the boundary. Fair dinkum the guy wouldn't have got past my Nan in the last few years. Talk about a full body transplant.

2075 and up slightly in the rankings to 59th. Cripps replaced Hewett so that was handy. Hobbs getting a good score on field was a very lucky break. Was going to turf him but Hewett staying out gave him a reprieve. Not enough money to do much except build a bank this week.

Gone from 2k to 5k last two weeks. Thought my team was good

View attachment 1395897
Just saw there's only about 250 points between 1k and 5k. Maybe not as bad as it seems. There's some juicy match ups this week which could go a long way to clawing it back..

Bray v Suns
Oliver v Eagles (Trac also highly owned unfortunately)
Dogs boys v Pies
Short v Hawks
Parker v Essendon (McGrath to tag Mills?)

Gone from 2k to 5k last two weeks. Thought my team was good

View attachment 1395897

😲 But we were so close! Reckon you'll be fine though, as your team is still building nicely. If not for Curnow and Duncan, I'd probably be stagnating around 2-5K as well, haha.

You have Bray as well, which is who I want more than anyone...

:O but we were so close! Reckon you'll be fine though, as your team is still building nicely. If not for Curnow and Duncan, I'd probably be stagnating around 3-5K as well, haha
Well played mate. Curnow Duncan probably the 2 the main differences between our teams so not surprising we went in opposite directions this week.

Curnow was a real inspired pick. Originally priced @ 42 and averaging 85-90 since you got him. Now that's a boom mid pricer, unlike crab Rowell who was priced 10 points higher and is barely going at 75.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see him getting shifted back into defense, has zero hurt factor with ball in hand, our midfield getting exposed regularly for the midget fleet it is.

I hope not. Top 8 lock otherwise

I thought he was good but only really paid attention to his ball winning and scoring not hurt factor haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back