2022 Indigenous Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Rate it. Like the almost all black look from the front, though I probably would've dropped the number panel on the back and gone for a sleak all black look.

Which players have designed our Indigenous guernseys? I can remember Neade had one before Indigenous guernseys were even a thing with emu totems on it, Wingard had one, Amon had one, Krakouer had one, Ryder had one, SPP had one, but the article says there have been 8 - who was the other?

Edit: Was Ah Chee. Should've checked Nero's site from the start.

Rate it. Like the almost all black look from the front, though I probably would've dropped the number panel on the back and gone for a sleak all black look.

Which players have designed our Indigenous guernseys? I can remember Neade had one before Indigenous guernseys were even a thing with emu totems on it, Wingard had one, Amon had one, Krakouer had one, Ryder had one, SPP had one, but the article says there have been 8 - who was the other?
Definitely a relative of Brendon Ah Chee, may have been our first if not our second Indigenous jumper

Think it looks great. Nice work Lachie.

This is the amount of teal that the idiots in control of our branding currently should be aiming for, yet it took a footballer to design it to show some rookie brand manager how it should be done.

Also, it could be just the photos but the shade of teal used in this guernsey looks way better than the wishy wash blue we currently use.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really like the simplicity of the design and the combination of our current guernsey design and Lachie's Aboriginal heritage. The story of his grandmother was important and moving.

Looks like the design will be available as a tee and windcheater.

This is the best one, along with kraks design in 2017. Both worn against the cats in Geelong and the reason I like these two is because they’re both predominantly black designs, which I think makes them look stronger.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Exactly what I was thinking. That 2017 game in Geelong was the one where Charlie was pinged for taking too long to kick in the final moments of the 4th quarter and we were in front. Redemption this weekend. Here’s Krak’s design.

Attachments

• 71DAE79B-F73E-46BF-B3B0-CFC58D2BBE63.jpeg
    71DAE79B-F73E-46BF-B3B0-CFC58D2BBE63.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 52
Still think the club should have someone design an Indigenous Guernsey that represents the clubs heritage, rather than players. You know maybe focus on something about where the club is, like the wharves in Port Adelaide. Just focus on the black and white as well.

And then simply respond to any complaints from questioning why they think they can tell our indigenous players how their indigenous jumper should be...

Still think the club should have someone design an Indigenous Guernsey that represents the clubs heritage, rather than players. You know maybe focus on something about where the club is, like the wharves in Port Adelaide. Just focus on the black and white as well.

And then simply respond to any complaints from questioning why they think they can tell our indigenous players how their indigenous jumper should be...
The players are part of the club and I think its important they can get involved in this themselves and share their own background too.
Like it or not, it's already been established we can't wear just black and white, and a little bit of teal here is a non issue. 'Focus on something like the wharves'.... Ah yes, the Port Adelaide wharves, deeply entrenched in Australian indigenous culture. Sounds like you just want the prison bars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back