Keeper Lg. 2022 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding Jed Anderson, Zak Jones and Brad Hill to my trade block.

Again, might not trade everyone on my block but I’m gonna take the list on a full rebuild so will discuss scenarios involving picks or young promising players.

Trade Alert!

OG Junk receive: Pick 28, Warriors future 1st, Warriors future 2nd

Warriors receive: Travis Boak, Chad Wingard, Jack Darling

Wise Guy Sam to confirm

Rockford to edit list.

Trade Alert!

Wise Guy Sam to confirm

Rockford to edit list.
Nice adds there tenders, if anyone wants to compete with this guy you better get yourselves Houston, Dale and Fiorini

Trade Alert!

Wise Guy Sam to confirm

Rockford to edit list.

This season's Flag winner making his intentions known early. Went from unbeatable Flag favourite to... unbeatable Flag favourite? :D Glad I've gone the mini-rebuild route, somehow I don't think adding Fiorini, Houston and Dale is going to cut it Zim^zuM

This season's Flag winner making his intentions known early. Went from unbeatable Flag favourite to... unbeatable Flag favourite? :D Glad I've gone the mini-rebuild route, somehow I don't think adding Fiorini, Houston and Dale is going to cut it Zim^zuM
Clear favourite but anything can happen in this game and you don't even need injuries to help. Take a look at the GF. TUTTY plays Davies instead of Dumont and he wins the game. Free kick category always gives anyone a chance. Win those, have a high HO ruck and you're halfway to a win.

Clear favourite but anything can happen in this game and you don't even need injuries to help. Take a look at the GF. TUTTY plays Davies instead of Dumont and he wins the game. Free kick category always gives anyone a chance. Win those, have a high HO ruck and you're halfway to a win.
And I still have no idea how I even got close to the GF in the first place

Flat Track Kings delist :

Bachar Houli
Lachie Henderson
Austin Bradtke
Patrick Naish
Jake Aarts
James Bell

Last edited:
Trade Alert!

Jimmy’s Junk receives:
P12, P40, RR Future 2nd Rounder

Raiders receives:
Caleb Daniel, P58

Rockford to confirm.

Edit: pick 58, not pick 60.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warriors trade offer.

Trent McKenzie, Jayden Hunt, Jack Madgen for trade, and only after a pick upgrade on Pick 56.

A good deal for somebody needing defender depth.

Hit me up with your best offers 🙂

Jimmy’s Junk make one further delisting:
Michael Hibberd

TRADE ALERT:

Lolern Puppies trade Bailey Dale + pick 29 for pick 7 + 49

The_Big_Ship

More Delistings:
Billy Frampton
Jez McLennan

Very very pleased to have turned Houston, Dale and Fiorini into 7, 10 and King.

Only have 2 blokes over 23 left on my list. Who I want to trade. Guelfi and Cockatoo. Improving my last picks by a few will get a deal done. I know they aren't world beaters but Guelfi is a warm body in def as cover. Better his 15 touches than a donut or young key back who gets 3 touches. Cockatoo finally over his injuries same deal. Someone to cover if need be.

... speaking of a warm body in defense...

I would be very, very pleased to trade any/all of Trent McKenzie, Jayden Hunt, Jack Madgen, as well as Picks 42 and 56 for a pick in the 30's?

A good deal for those looking for some depth, or to fill some list spots as a multiple players/picks in for a mid-range pick.

... speaking of a warm body in defense...

I would be very, very pleased to trade any/all of Trent McKenzie, Jayden Hunt, Jack Madgen, as well as Picks 42 and 56 for a pick in the 30's?

A good deal for those looking for some depth, or to fill some list spots as a multiple players/picks in for a mid-range pick.
Happy to trade pick 43 and 49 to anyone considering such a deal with tender hehe. Can’t have time getting stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back