Universal Love 2022 Membership thread

Remove this Banner Ad

CanYouFeelTheSunburn

Sinkin Corona's
Jun 9, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
It's a shame the club didn't want to assist with providing an option for the Victorian Sunscreamers, very disappointing. We have worked hard to grow the bay but it looks like we'll be in for another year of challenging seating and ticketing requirements. There was a lot of noise for this option but it's fallen on deaf ears unfortunately. We needed this option to really continue our growth in numbers.

Jirik13

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
It's a shame the club didn't want to assist with providing an option for the Victorian Sunscreamers, very disappointing. We have worked hard to grow the bay but it looks like we'll be in for another year of challenging seating and ticketing requirements. There was a lot of noise for this option but it's fallen on deaf ears unfortunately. We needed this option to really continue our growth in numbers.
Just wondering, do other interstate clubs have this option? Lions?

The Victorian

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
I think we need to speak to those members on the Members Council

TheSunGod

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Winning is the key
Value adding and "gameday experience":sick: do not enter my calculations when I renew
I’m seriously thinking about renewing after sitting out for a couple of years, and getting my old man a ticket as well so I can take him to a few games.

My reasoning is surely with the list we’ve put together now and the younger players getting another preseason into them, we simply must improve again and should be looking 10-12 wins which would be close to finals. My old man thinks we’re not too far away from seeing it click.

If we don’t well at least I’ll be able to vent my displeasure directly rather than through my TV.

Jirik13

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I’m seriously thinking about renewing after sitting out for a couple of years, and getting my old man a ticket as well so I can take him to a few games.

My reasoning is surely with the list we’ve put together now and the younger players getting another preseason into them, we simply must improve again and should be looking 10-12 wins which would be close to finals. My old man thinks we’re not too far away from seeing it click.

If we don’t well at least I’ll be able to vent my displeasure directly rather than through my TV.
Your old man is a wise man. We are not far off. I would love to see comments on this forum once we start climbing the ladder.

SandyToes

Premium Platinum
Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast

I couldn't not sign on
We are so lucky to have The Suns
I don't just see it as supporting the Club, but also local footy and the City in general

TheSunGod

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I couldn't not sign on
We are so lucky to have The Suns
I don't just see it as supporting the Club, but also local footy and the City in general
It’s always been the game for me. Best game in the world and have loved it since I started playing when I was 10 years old. It was only afterwards when I was old enough to understand that I found out my family through my grandad and uncles were actually heavily involved with footy in Queensland from the 1940s that I appreciated it even more.
Growing the game here has always been important to me, especially on the Gold Coast where I first started playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad