2024 Off-Topic Chat Thread - time for a title update 😁

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else starting to think that maybe Novak should have just stayed at home in Serbia and not worried about the Aus Open this year

The screwed up thing is they probably let him play the Aus Open now on that technicality from the court but the court documents provided have absolutely trashed his reputation. Win some, lose some.

I've got a lab!!

She eats every meal like it is her last. Absolutely thinks solely with her tummy. And she's super chill. Way too chill. She'll have grumpy dogs at the park growling at her and she'll try to lick their angry little faces, her tail wagging the whole time as I'm trying to drag her away. Gorgeous dogs.

They do love a feed don't they kittypurry :)
Ours also looks for socks and jocks as a special delicacy.........he's 8 now but still a tail wagging pup at heart.
One thing that has worked on the eating front is to load the dry food into a kong - slows the eating down and also provides much amusement watching him throw it in the air to extract the food.
I love all dogs but labs and retreivers have been the majority of the various dogs we have owned, amazing creatures.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it normal for foreign news channels to cover Morrison's press conferences, like the ones after the national cabinet meetings?

Now those overseas will be able to see how much of a f**kwit he is.

The screwed up thing is they probably let him play the Aus Open now on that technicality from the court but the court documents provided have absolutely trashed his reputation. Win some, lose some.
Nah I think they're trying I get him to choose to leave so they don't have to ban him for three years.

Limiting the spread lol. That horse has bolted long ago. This is just fiddling at the edges to be seen to be doing something, all while achieving nothing. Why the need for theatre?

Honestly I think it's a bit of a smokescreen to distract from how rampant covid was this holiday season, our numbers as a country are far higher than they've ever been but if you look up covid australia in the news all that comes up is djokovic

Honestly I think it's a bit of a smokescreen to distract from how rampant covid was this holiday season, our numbers as a country are far higher than they've ever been but if you look up covid australia in the news all that comes up is djokovic

Good time for GWS to announce appointing Hird as well.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back