Opinion 2022 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s a bigger problem; Short or Crisp. Both seem as bad as each other but most teams have Short so no harm there.
Unless there’s a suggestion Short is going to revert to his role in defence I’d say him. Crisp still has the role he’s just out of form but that could click at any point. Crisp is also super durable.

Gawn and Hall (Hall trade is next week) with solid defensive cover.

Or....

Stewart and Laird and no defence cover besides D'Ambrosio.

Will be on 0 trades after next week with both options.
I'd go with Stewart and Laird. They could be the top two players in the run home. Upside there is big and Hall is a risk.

Gawn or English?

Heeney v Taranto v S Berry? Can bring in a fwd max 480k for Houston to allow me to go Hewett to Stewart.
Go the pod and unknown in Berry
Heeney can be frustrating but mercurial
Taranto is a butcher
We know what we’ll get with those 2

Berry is getting more of the ball week by week and with his tackle numbers I love the pick. I got him in draft for his 140 last week and thought it was his best game.
Great role at the Crows and if he gets 20 touches which he’s done the last fortnight he is a walking ton

I'd go with Stewart and Laird. They could be the top two players in the run home. Upside there is big and Hall is a risk.

Gawn or English?

Already have English. Hall is a worry. Only considering him because I'll have decent bench cover if I go that way.

I'm definitely leaning towards going all out and getting Stewart for Crisp this week and Short to Laird (via dpp magic) next week.

Already have English. Hall is a worry. Only considering him because I'll have decent bench cover if I go that way.

I'm definitely leaning towards going all out and getting Stewart for Crisp this week and Short to Laird (via dpp magic) next week.
Sorry for the confusion - was throwing Gawn v English out there for me.

Yeah, I definitely like the look of Stewart and Laird in your situation.

Short or Jackson to Gawn or Marshall?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who’s a bigger problem; Short or Crisp. Both seem as bad as each other but most teams have Short so no harm there.

Unless there’s a suggestion Short is going to revert to his role in defence I’d say him. Crisp still has the role he’s just out of form but that could click at any point. Crisp is also super durable.

Crisp imo.
He has been scoring s**t and they are winning.
What happens if they drop a game?

Welllllll. s**t. 1-1.

Trade Jackson to Gawn ( wet in the West tonight) or put the E on Jackson and trade Treloar to Libba if Jackson doesn't fire?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I have $485k to spend on an F6 to belatedly complete my team... There's some real high-risk/high-reward options in the batch who could average well over 100 or well under 80 for the remaining 3 matches:

Bolton: If only he could kick straight... 5 round average of 107
Tex: Weagles & kangas the next 2 weeks (scored 269 combined against them earlier in season)
Marshall: Solo ruck finally... 3 round average of 110 and coming off a 173
Finlayson: Playing as a seagull ruck
Duncan: Saints, Suns & Weagles to come
J.Cameron: Ditto
Butters: 3 round average of 100
Taranto: Meh

Genuinely tempted by Tex (who is the cheapest of the lot) and I can loop with Hobbs in Rd-23 when the Crows play Port!

I have $485k to spend on an F6 to belatedly complete my team... There's some real high-risk/high-reward options in the batch who could average well over 100 or well under 80 for the remaining 3 matches:

Bolton: If only he could kick straight... 5 round average of 107
Tex: Weagles & kangas the next 2 weeks (scored 269 combined against them earlier in season)
Marshall: Solo ruck finally... 3 round average of 110 and coming off a 173
Finlayson: Playing as a seagull ruck
Duncan: Saints, Suns & Weagles to come
J.Cameron: Ditto
Butters: 3 round average of 100
Taranto: Meh

Genuinely tempted by Tex (who is the cheapest of the lot) and I can loop with Hobbs in Rd-23 when the Crows play Port!
Tex or RoMa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back