Preview 2022 Rd 5 Carlton vs Port Adelaide Sunday 17th 1.40PM @ MCG - Team changes post #803

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’ve learned anything from bigfooty this year it’s that Kennedy tog is lower than other mids, so there is more watching than most

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
But very efficient watching I can only imagine
In fact
He probably does a pendals and slows time down when he watches I bet pretty sure
Ask thy
He knows

This is probably the most nervous I’ve been about a game in a very long time. We have seen so many positives this season/off-season but it’ll be hard to not question just about everything if we can’t get a win today or atleast play really well.
There is no 'at least'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin needs a big game,playing him in the midfield might help.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Martin is a gun
just a matter of time till he gets a run uninjured and gets momentum,should be in our top 6 players etc
with the Ports ruckmand and Wines out thats a lot of grunt gone just there...could be the reversal of the Suns game with the Blues getting on top a bit,if they dont something must be wrong...
Carlton had a poor effort against the Suns....there was a lack of intent to attack the footy and lose the sweat,hence the 22 got smashed by Voss

If kennedy is a Chinese chain
Then I declare I am the legitimate son of Genghis Khan and I am ruler of the Persian empire !
Carlton Blues Celebration GIF by Carlton Football Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back