Preview 2022 Rd 5 Carlton vs Port Adelaide Sunday 17th 1.40PM @ MCG - Team changes post #803

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some assistance
When you go to AFL app
Click on the matches
Carlton game
Then go to teams
It says kennedy above the time left till game start timer
What does that mean?

What you fail to realise is that they don't actually do this. just by nature of these fellas being vertically challenged, their eyes are automatically lower than everyone else's so in fact they are not being instructed to lower their eyes, its just physically impossible for them to raise their eyes any further.
yes they do. a height difference of 20-30 cm isnt going to make that much of a difference as to what you see up ahead.

keep a close eye on them this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just hope our supporters are patient with Cottrell. Just like LOB he has a unique skill set to offer, and just like LOB he’s young, inexperienced and deserves sustained opportunities.

Don’t underestimate how valuable his tank can be to this side when deployed correctly via proper coaching. He is an asset.

Both have great running capacity, both 22, with LoB probably having more polish and Cottrell a stronger build and harder at the contest. Great thing is both of them are working at their games.

Way I’ve seen mosts of the posts about LoB and Cottrell are supportive, while acknowledging that both players have work to do. What gets me is some posters who seemingly can’t wait for a player, like a LoB or Cottrell, to fail. AFL is a tough game, these kids have done great just to get picked up by a club.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey guys, I have a member zone ticket for today's game that will go otherwise unused (unfortunately I'm not feeling well enough to attend today). Happy for one of you guys to pm me for the ticket. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back