Game Day 2022 SC Round 3 ... Mid-Price Head Turners

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew, I'm still in the top 1K, so all things considered - pretty happy with the scoring recovery.

Everyone should check out their bank statement - the Team Value is looking pretty healthy :D

1649023392821.png

Last edited:

ok thats another 10 minutes of my life i wont ever get back....trying to find a way to get in Tom Green this week. 35K short of it coz i screwed up.
No more though, cant be done, i give up.
Yeah thats just pharrrrrrkin great.
Every year i miss the boat on a couple by a thin margin.
Those kents Bowie and Xerri better produce some serious dosh, coz i left a heap of points on the table.

Happy with my start. Hoping to nail the rookies on field this week as rookie roulette hasnt been that kind to me yet, but i understand almost everyone has that issue. Rookies currently on my field are: Hinge & McCartin, Daicos & JHF, Xerri & Martin.

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 5.26.06 pm.png

It's teams like that, which make you sit back and wonder how tf did it all work out with your MPM, yet if I or you tried it it would look like a dogs breakfast and we'd be ranked 80k. Makes me so frustrated.
Puppy consoles owner.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up 2,202 places!!

427888.gif

To 44,605...

200.gif

Got flogged in my league game thought it was all over, but actually went up in the rankings.
If I had the right rookies on the ground I move up 7 spots but it is what it is.
Still waiting for the week the dream ends, but at the moment still hanging in there.

View attachment 1363684

Why aren't you in the Bigfooty group mate?

Get in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back