2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are like the guy at the nightclub at 5am going we need to get someone…. Yeo seriously guys 30 and injury prone. Why do we entertain this rubbish if true
Would rather Treloar if we were going to take a 30 year old. Not sure why we would say no to Treloar only to go for Yeo. Definite downgrade.

Yeah, things can change over a year, but you cannot convince me that Dusty won’t be at the Suns in 2025.
New Tigers Coach will be giving him plenty of Reach arounds in an effort to convince him to fall in love and stay at the Tigers. I think this is more likely than unlikely, time will tell

New Tigers Coach will be giving him plenty of Reach arounds in an effort to convince him to fall in love and stay at the Tigers. I think this is more likely than unlikely, time will tell
Could all depend on how Richmond go next year. If they are up and about, he might prefer to stay there rather than moving for his twilight years.

Tom Morris has reported that no other club has but up a better offer then what we have for pick 4. Looks like it may happen after all you guy’s have done well getting 10,17, F1 if the trade does happen

Tom Morris has reported that no other club has but up a better offer then what we have for pick 4. Looks like it may happen after all you guy’s have done well getting 10,17, F1 if the trade does happen
You should be also getting R3(F3) if I remember correctly. Cameron mentioned it will happen relatively early in trade period as picks trade-on will follow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll wait and see if what’s been reported is correct.

After all these of the same journalists saying that Clayton Oliver was available and then he has a talk with the coach, and it’s all good, smells of a beat up to me.

Read at pick 2 Walter to fall out of the 10
😆 a gun tall who can play key position and ruck are very handy though so who knows who wants to bid on him. Walter is still our most exciting prospect, absolute superstar qualities. With clarksons little tantrum lately I can see them bidding on both Walter and Read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back