A-League 2023/24 A-League Men Finals Thread

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Even the Nix will bring over a few especially being their first Grand Final, Typical of the APL making decisions that will inevitably backfire.

I don't believe Mariners stadium meets the requirements either. Unless they bring in temporary terracing to replace the sauce bottles.

A-League Men Finals Week Three - Semi Finals Leg 2
1st Semi Final
Saturday 18th May

Wellington Phoenix (0) V Melbourne Victory (0)
4:30pm EST 6:30pm NZLT, Sky Stadium (Live Streaming on Paramount Plus)

2nd Semi Final
Saturday 18th May

Central Coast Mariners (2) V Sydney F.C (1)
7:45pm EST, Industree Stadium (live on 10 Bold, check local guides, streaming on 10 Play and Paramount Plus)

I saw a post that if the Mariners win they will get to host the GF in Gosford which would be awesome for the region.

A huge contrast compared to the ‘festival of football’ or whatever Townsend paraded only a year or so ago where games had to be held in Sydney no matter what.

Townsend should be taken to the cleaners for his work as APL CEO. Seemed to do everything possible against the interests of the game. Appears to have made all of his mates rich with the Silverlake dosh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to Melbourne. Awesome season for Wellington topped off with massive home town support in the last game.

I guess I'll have two teams now to support, but will obviously be rooting for Auckland in the derby.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back