News 2023 Fantasy Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was using the eye test :$

We cross live now to WaynesWorld19

Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

Found this, which is extremely positive:

'Serong has been on light duties at training following the round 10 win against Geelong but is still managing significant contributions on game day.

He said he was going to build his loads at training through the week in preparation for Saturday’s clash with GWS.

“It’s just a little ankle that happened in the Geelong game. It was a while ago now,” Serong said.

“There’s always something that you’re managing throughout the year, you’re never 100 per cent.

“There’s a lot of guys in the Club that are doing the same thing and I’m fine, I’m hopefully training a bit more this week.

“I got out on the track a little bit last week, it’s getting better and I’ll be right to go again this week. I pulled up really well, which
is great.”

Found this, which is extremely positive:

'Serong has been on light duties at training following the round 10 win against Geelong but is still managing significant contributions on game day.

He said he was going to build his loads at training through the week in preparation for Saturday’s clash with GWS.

“It’s just a little ankle that happened in the Geelong game. It was a while ago now,” Serong said.

“There’s always something that you’re managing throughout the year, you’re never 100 per cent.

“There’s a lot of guys in the Club that are doing the same thing and I’m fine, I’m hopefully training a bit more this week.

“I got out on the track a little bit last week, it’s getting better and I’ll be right to go again this week. I pulled up really well, which is great.”
Doesn't look good. Not sure who else to get

Doesn't look good. Not sure who else to get

I reckon he'll be fine, but then again I already have him, so I don't really have a choice, haha.

Brouch, Sinclair and Neale are probably the only real options this week, IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back