Player Sponsorship 2023 Player Sponsorship

Who do we sponsor?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like you guys get to go again if you're still keen. I'm just checking if there's still a plus 1 for each. I imagine there would be but safer to check..
I'll ask around

Sounds good - I've got a +1 wanting to attend, let me know if / when I need to flick you details.
Yep, me too, asked him last night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I finally got the signed jumpers for our sponsorships. I have just used a random number generator to pick the winners.

Congratulations DonsRule and HirdsTheWord. Your numbers came up. First in best dressed for choice of player. Please PM me your postal details preferably before Monday or let me know if you're not interested and I will draw again.

Cheers.

So I finally got the signed jumpers for our sponsorships. I have just used a random number generator to pick the winners.

Congratulations DonsRule and HirdsTheWord. Your numbers came up. First in best dressed for choice of player. Please PM me your postal details preferably before Monday or let me know if you're not interested and I will draw again.

Cheers.
Thanks for all you do Beery getting the player sponsorship up and running

Cheers.
Rigged

Ahh Tippa's going - well at least we'll get the chance to sponsor a new player next season

For those unaware us BIG FOOTY player sponsor contributors have sponsored him pretty much since he's been on the Senior list
We actually changed to Nic Martin when he retired the first time.

But if he hadn't retired the first time we'd still be sponsoring him.

Back