2023 Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Jonzi - sorry mate, thought I added everyone. You’re on there now as an admin.

On the road for a few hours, can’t remember who I wanted next but I know this guy is on my list somewhere so to keep this moving: my pick is Kallan Dawson NM

Can someone ping next up pls. I’ll be back online in about 3 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pick #9 in the PSD CanonEyes FC select Tom Papley

1678660545443.png

Haychh over to you

Ok, good, he wouldn’t have made it to my 2nd pick anyways!
I had 4 in my sights that went in the first round of this PSD. This would be much easier if you were all a bunch of mugs!

Think Dannyreed only had one psd spot.
So me next?

Aidan Corr

simonoz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With my final pick, I'll shore up my key forward backup. CanonEyes FC select Tom McDonald

1678696773843.png

Not sure who has picks left?

Haychh barta for pm simonoz?

I think that's a wrap.

I'm not too sure if TooSerious will be setup in time to have our team structures, but they definitely have our teams there and a full free agency list.

I have created a fixture and a 2023 match day thread so we can start posting our teams there, if TooSerious, doesn't get there in time, and I am happy to use my spreadsheet setup to generate progress scores for all teams at the end of each AFL matchday.

Let me know what everybody thinks.

For what it's worth I did PM Chief earlier in the year to see whether there is any chance of BigFooty having it's own inhouse structure for Keeper Leagues, and he expressed a definite interest in developing some inhouse infrastructure for it sometime in the future. So hopefully this all becomes a little easier, in the future.

One more pick for me. I'll take Sam Weideman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back